As Snoop would say "187 ON A MOTHA FUCKIN COP"

DEE38

This is now the: Police Who Do Their Job Appreciation Thread.

*edit*

I got pulled over today for going "95+ mph" on the freeway. Fine, i'm sorry cop, shit. I've had drama at home about me not comming home straight after school like a good elementary student or someshit, so I was pretty hyped up about getting home early and impressing my "guardians" by not stopping anywhere, not visiting my boyfriend today, and just plain ol come home quick. 95mph quick. Then I get puled over. FINE. I was like, ok, great, I fucked up, everything isgoing to be alrite. But this white cop was ROUGH. I mean just fucking full of dick that I had tears in my big brown puppydog eyes.

First he goes..

"YOU KNOW YOU'RE ABOUT TO GO TO JAIL RIGHT?"

"HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO JAIL? EVER BEEN TO JAIL?"

"IM ABOUT TO TAKE YOU TO JAIL RIGHT NOW!"

He's SCREAMING this to me while shoving his head in through my ride, getting all up in my face, scaring the fuck out of me.

"GIVE ME YOUR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION..NOW, RIGHT NOW, YOURE ABOUT TO GO TO JAIL"

Im thinking. What the fuck this guy is scary.

So he goes in his pig mobile, wacks off for 10 minutes and comes back with a ticket saying I have to go to court on the 8th of January. He say's he would talk me to jail right now for reckless driving endangering the lives of woman and children or somebullshit, but he's going to be "NICE" and give me a citation or someshit. I can't even pay my way out of this like a normal ticket. I have to actually go to court. Then he says to bring my parents/owner of the vehicle. I explain that I don't like with them, and he gets mad telling me they better be there, and I tell them i'm from Hawaii and I go to school here, that's all. Then he gets nice, and asks what school I went to, and I tell him the Art School. Then he gets pissed off again cuz he probably wanted me to say something like "I GO TO UNLV, THAT PLACE IS NUMBER ONE!"...cuz his son probably is captain of the football team there or some shit. So then he goes on about how "YOU DIDNT SEE ME BACK THERE? YOU ALMOST PUSHED ME OFF THE BLAH BLAH BLAH" no dick, obviously i didnt.

So I drive away with tears in my eyes torn apart knowing how dissapointing this day was and how i'm gunna have to break the news to my strictass owners of me about how this dissapointment of a daughter/sister is even a bigger dissapointement cuz she has to go to "court". GAY. Its ok, really.

BUT, the thing is, I already bought my tickets for Hawaii, and my court date is before the time I go back. I totattly forgot about this. I would of told him if I remembered, but I didn't. What can I do? Do I have to spend 600bones to come back early? Or is there a way I can call and explain, and reschedule?

Shed some light.

I swear to god the music i was listening to influenced the pace in which i was driving.

*edit*

I am a bastard who could of seriously hurt people, Im a bad person. I will drive responsibly from now on (I promise)

^ and im not being sarcastic.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks vinyl! thats what i was hoping i could do. I'll just call them or something, yes?

But anyway, I wonder what they'll do to me? I swear podrido had something to do with this. He called me yesterday bored while at driving school for some other driving crap. :: shakes fist ::

I'm ready to smoke a bowl or something.

Guest socrates

Also if it was a black cop or Latino one would that have made a difference.....admit it you did break the law, your mad becuase you got caught, to blame it on race is just an easy way out

Yeah this is my first speeding ticket, but the thing is.. he didn't even say it was a speeding ticket. He said it was reckless driving that endangered women and children and that he should take me to jail right now for it but will be nice and just send me to court. ?

I've had a ticket for running a red light, thats about it. It wasen't even red too those color blind faggots.

And Tor, it's not like Rodney King brutal and rough or anything, but damn, did he really have to scream at me? I mean damn.. im sorry I really am, i didnt mean to speed, but shit..... he reminded me of bootcamp sir yes sir type bitches. Sorry im just bitter. Its my fault really.

Originally posted by socrates

Also if it was a black cop or Latino one would that have made a difference.....admit it you did break the law, your mad becuase you got caught, to blame it on race is just an easy way out

I know I did, sorry socrates, really. I dont know why the fuck I automatically had to say he was white. It doesn't matter, i know it doesnt. I'm not mad just bummed at myself. No it woulden't make a difference if that guy was my same race either.

He was probably having bad day, I was too.

Okay, now that I have vented.....

BEER FOR EVERYONE AND GIRLS ON TRAMPOLINES!

like they say you can move a court date. call the court or go down there and talk to them dudes.

cops can be fairly anal. but dont let him ruin your day. hes gonna go home pissed and beat his wife and you can ummm light candles and sing blondie songs to a hairbrush in your underwear.

yeah. i should go to bed.

Originally posted by Europe

^^

Its 8 am, so you should be up and out of bed by now TT.

Dee, you shouldnt worry, the worst part is over now.

hahah, i just got off work at 7. its bed time for me.

oh, and i should email you, i might be arriving early.

oh and dee, thats a good album, i recently stole it and throughly enjoy it. track 2 is the best.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

hahah, i just got off work at 7. its bed time for me.

oh, and i should email you, i might be arriving early.

oh and dee, thats a good album, i recently stole it and throughly enjoy it. track 2 is the best.

I saw it at Tower records two nights ago and told myself to come back to get it.. and I will. I REALLY like the cover, nice design... and I saw that bjork cd with all her dopest hits on them, nice fucking cover also.

Cold oat meal with milk... ink you eat like a queen. yum!

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

mmm cold oatmeal.

GO TO BED>!

GO TO BED.!

hmmph.;)

hmmm me and kylie are watching frank pick up anonomus lovers online at the moment. gay people are funny. oh he broke 100 this summer alone. yeeeeeeesh.

sorry its completly offtopic.

oh and dee, the whole album is worth it. not one bad track on it.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by DEE38

I can't even pay my way out of this like a normal ticket.

i have 2 words for that....BOY FRIEND.

vegas cops are nazis.they get trained by satan.

and its strange that your court date is on my ex-girlfriends birthday.

oh, and it was Snoop Dog that said that.

take it easy DEE...like they said the worst is over...and if i was there and that cop started yelling at you like that, i would have seriously said and possibly done something.it would have been my pleasure.

hate to break the news to you but...

you got what you deserved

just like with your last 'red light' incident i told you the same

doing 95 on the freeway is reckless driving

my roommate got his car impounded for it

yes i break the rules, most of the vehicles ive owned have been 'rolling tickets'

i learned a long time ago though that i deserve what i get

tonite i was doing 120 on the freeway but i didnt get caught.

maybe next time i will.

blaming the cop is no excuse, hes doing his job.

so suck up your tears and be an adult.

also if your ticket is for 'reckless driving'

be prepared for a hefty fine or community service

belive me i know.

ps. you can change your court date

Originally posted by When

hate to break the news to you but...

you got what you deserved

just like with your last 'red light' incident i told you the same

doing 95 on the freeway is reckless driving

my roommate got his car impounded for it

yes i break the rules, most of the vehicles ive owned have been 'rolling tickets'

i learned a long time ago though that i deserve what i get

tonite i was doing 120 on the freeway but i didnt get caught.

maybe next time i will.

blaming the cop is no excuse, hes doing his job.

so suck up your tears and be an adult.

also if your ticket is for 'reckless driving'

be prepared for a hefty fine or community service

belive me i know.

ps. you can change your court date

you speak the truth. if you're gunna go to a gunfight, don't get pissed when your ass gets shot!

Dee, When is right anything over 20 miles over the speed limit is reckless op. I got nabbed for it almost in 1998. Got nabbed 22 over and the cop almost took me. Like out of the car him asking me if I was ready to go. I ended up getting lucky I had some out of town friends with me and he gave me the ticket for just speeding. In the end the fine was $180 plus the court costs.

man, fuck you.....

you did get what you deserved for giving him the teary eyed bullshit.

that shit works so often on cops too. fuck that. i fully expect to go to jail for the shit that i do. i have been damn lucky so far that im not behind bars right now or six feet under ground.

quit your whining, all you got was a ticket, yeah so its not prepayable. go to court and face the music.

Archived