As Previously Mentioned

dremster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dremster

here is part two of a pile of flicks i benched last week. part three on the way. post who you see-not who you jock.

LOL, maybe you shouldn't be posting then. Someone that posted on my post said only to post who you jock....They called all my pics "shit". But when asked who they "jock", no reply. Hmmm.

Re: Re: As Previously Mentioned

Originally posted by rolemodel

here is part two of a pile of flicks i benched last week. part three on the way. post who you see-not who you jock.

LOL, maybe you shouldn't be posting then. Someone that posted on my post said only to post who you jock....They called all my pics "shit". But when asked who they "jock", no reply. Hmmm.

what are you talking about role? i don't think i ever saw a post by you nor have i made any comments to you. so stiffle yourself. you sound bitter-have a beer on me.

Guest rob deer

you're the shit for posting at all, and it's even better that it's pretty indiscriminate. and don't ever fucking question that.

didja get any of the other crap that was next to the one's posted?

Re: Re: As Previously Mentioned

Originally posted by rolemodel

***dont use the word "jock" . Heres an idea how about you do both, post shit you see that you like. whats the point of posting garbage? Or better yet post whatever you want and let others do the same...