Artwork for my site

TunnelMan

I am not much of an artist outside the world of photography, I am redesigning my site http://nycexposed.com which gets quite alot of hits everyday, I need a new header image for it.

Whoever can design an ill digigtal or hand drawn image, no bigger than 800x600, can have there image with name on the bottom of the shot, and have a link to their site (if they do).

I want the image to have something to do with trains, subways, or tunnels, or any cool underground space, I was thinking about having someone draw a character with a flashlight lighting up a tunnel.

If no one wants to do it its fine, I am just wondering.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nice site. try posting in the photoshop or illustrator thread in the untitled section.

or why not just choose an image from your galleries for the header?

and also, on a sidenote, i would suggest trying to clean up the writing

a bit (grammatically). it would help the presentation of the site, too.

anyway, good luck.

Originally posted by Jimmy Jump@Mar 27 2006, 04:25 PM

and also, on a sidenote, i would suggest trying to clean up the writing

a bit (grammatically). it would help the presentation of the site, too.

Yeh i noticed that too.

If you want a real fast responce try trashtalk, it might get moved though. Dont forget to post a link so people know what your talking about.

Originally posted by TunnelMan@Mar 24 2006, 04:56 PM

I am not much of an artist outside the world of photography, I am redesigning my site http://nycexposed.com which gets quite alot of hits everyday, I need a new header image for it.

Whoever can design an ill digigtal or hand drawn image, no bigger than 800x600, can have there image with name on the bottom of the shot, and have a link to their site (if they do).

I want the image to have something to do with trains, subways, or tunnels, or any cool underground space, I was thinking about having someone draw a character with a flashlight lighting up a tunnel.

If no one wants to do it its fine, I am just wondering.

I got three ill digital photographs you might like if your interested pm me.... or post an email adress

i tend to slack a lot, but give me some more specs and ill see what i can do.. its been awhile since ive fucked with photoshop, and theres people on here more fit for the job.. but if no one else wants to ill see what i can do... just tell me what your lookin for

• 2 weeks later...

you can bump all you want, but this is why you won't get many good responses:

most artists expect to be compensated monetarily for work they perform.

saying 'thanks here's an acknowledgement' is not much of an offer if you expect someone to work for you or give you the rights to some of their work, for your website.

this is not hands across america

it's a graffiti site

people on here who want exposure go get it on

they don't wait to be solicited by someone needing free art.

oh, and that reminds me, there is no solicitation on 12oz.

so try not to be mad at me, you aren't following the rules of the site, not to mention being incredibly unrealistic with your expectations

if anyone wants to contact you, they can PM you or email you. please don't start another thread.