Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Artwork for my site

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by TunnelMan, Mar 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TunnelMan

TunnelMan Member

I am not much of an artist outside the world of photography, I am redesigning my site http://nycexposed.com which gets quite alot of hits everyday, I need a new header image for it.

Whoever can design an ill digigtal or hand drawn image, no bigger than 800x600, can have there image with name on the bottom of the shot, and have a link to their site (if they do).

I want the image to have something to do with trains, subways, or tunnels, or any cool underground space, I was thinking about having someone draw a character with a flashlight lighting up a tunnel.

If no one wants to do it its fine, I am just wondering.

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I might not be the guy for the job but I am sure you'll get some help. We all liked your site a lot man. keep up the good work

3. TunnelMan

TunnelMan Member

Thanks it was really encouraging to get all that feedback so quick, and from some real writers, not toy kids who never stepped foot in the underground. So anyone down to help?

4. TunnelMan

TunnelMan Member

5. hail of rage

hail of rage Junior Member

keep bumping this, i'm sure someone qualified will see it and be real stoked to do something for you. Everyone i've talked to about that site is really impressed by it.

6. TunnelMan

TunnelMan Member

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

No luck yet huh?

hmmmm, keep the faith...someone'll answer sooner or later

8. Jimmy Jump

Jimmy Jump Member

nice site. try posting in the photoshop or illustrator thread in the untitled section.
    or why not just choose an image from your galleries for the header?

and also, on a sidenote, i would suggest trying to clean up the writing
    a bit (grammatically). it would help the presentation of the site, too.

anyway, good luck.

9. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

Yeh i noticed that too.

If you want a real fast responce try trashtalk, it might get moved though. Dont forget to post a link so people know what your talking about.

10. remorseles

remorseles New Jack

I got three ill digital photographs you might like if your interested pm me.... or post an email adress

11. TunnelMan

TunnelMan Member

12. ha#8481234

ha#8481234 Member

YO the site is real dope. Ima send PMER some of the photos of him and revs. Great site.

13. TunnelMan

TunnelMan Member

14. TunnelMan

TunnelMan Member

Someone? Anyone? Alright this is the last bump

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

aye tunnel man, i'll keep the torch burning for you

Didja get any takers yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.