Artistic Humor

Guest ?!?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

now thats just fucked up.

that was some funny shit.

fucking racism is gay. who cares fucking wah wah wah this kid said black people have hari that sticks to velcro...

so fucking what, im white and if i wear my hat sideways people go

hey your not black cracker pull those pants up...

not that i sag or wear my hat sideways but the point is, its so exceptable to make fun of "crackers" yet darkie jokes are off limits.

fuck that.

if i put up 10 funny cracker jokes they would not have been deleted.

and dont bring up that fucking 400 year bullshit. yea lots of africans died.

how many africans are posting on this board.

IF YOU WERE A SLAVE AND YOU POST ON THIS BOARD IM SORRY.

white people suffer too.

what about all the honkies that get robbed by urban getto youth hoodlum mo fuckas.

what about the white bitches that get gangbanged at Crip gatherings and then die of AIDS.

what about that.

white people suffer to

dammit im a fan of comedy. i dont know about you.

but a funny joke is a funny joke.

lots of black comedians make funny anti-nigger jokes.

why cant i.

its bullshit. people need to calm down and laugh at funny stuff.

im sure as you were deleting what i wrote you were laughing.

the tootise roll joke is a personal favorite.

word to your mother. this will probably be erased as well but fuck it.

someone needs to step up for the legion of white comedians for black humor.

true dont forget christians and greeks too. shit we cant make christian jokes because we were enslaved too, and fed to lions. made to fight eachother to the death etc... the boys got a point. you will never see a white entertainment television station. why? because that would be racist because it was made by whites. as for BET, well let it slide, they were slaves, so its ok. im indian, greek, and christian. i guess the whole world owes me one big fucking blowjob for the injustices "my people" have suffered through the sands of time. now im not saying i know everything, but excuses are for losers, i dont owe you shit, you dont owe me shit. im sure your dead relatives would apologize givin the chance too, teehee, and if not? who cares their fuckin dead. i dont hold grudges against turkish people because they took my uncle out of his home and used to have him set up cigarrettes in the mouths of his beheaded friends and family along a bridge only to try to shoot them out of their mouths, or just plain shoot them in the face. but guess what? thats life, thats what happened. now before i keep rambling on im out, but the kids got a point, and my uncles black, dont give me shit about me joining sides or the legion of white poeple with funny black jokes or whatever, its just the way it is.

Originally posted by bobobi11

Now this should be an interesting thread. I have to chime in with ?!?! and say that I think the reverse racism that has been going on for years is wrong.

Good call... Stereotypes are a pain in the ass too, but its nothing we can get away from. We are almost always conditioned to think with a stereotypical mind. We can't get away from it. Its already implanted into our skulls. Usually we just pass off stereotypes as an "educated guess" or use past experiences to fullfill an expectant result of the situation. We're all fucked... In my opinon, the best way to avoid that type of shit is to give everyone the benefit of the doubt to a certain extent. Then we can all go on with our lives, living less hypocritical.

I personally am the type of person that uses humor to relieve tension, get through uncomfortable, unknown, or stressful situations, and just generally anytime I want. I can be a huge smart ass. And frankly I think that some of the "non-PC" jokes are the funniest. And many times, like all stereotypes, based on a hint of truth.

Why the hell didn't anyone stop the blonde jokes. Or the anti-taliban jokes. Pollock jokes. Anyone remember the old Ethiopian jokes?

We have become so "Politically Correct" in this country it is pitiful. For all that we wave the flag and cry free speech, we are all really to afraid to say what we think because we are worried about being viewed as rascist, anti-semitic, homophobic, rednecked deviants.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

whats with the racism......i hope ur black.........if not i hope you get stomped

Just curious....are you black....if not why are you the one getting upset?

And by the way, I didn't see the original joke but if was the one about keeping black kids from jumping on the bed, that joke was around when I was in elementary school. A long, long, looooong time ago.

Originally posted by bobobi11

We have become so "Politically Correct" in this country it is pitiful. For all that we wave the flag and cry free speech, we are all really to afraid to say what we think because we are worried about being viewed as rascist, anti-semitic, homophobic, rednecked deviants.

really good points...

originally posted by the exclamation dude

IF YOU WERE A SLAVE AND YOU POST ON THIS BOARD IM SORRY.

white people suffer too.

dammit im a fan of comedy. a funny joke is a funny joke.

lots of black comedians make funny anti-nigger jokes.

why cant i.

someone needs to step up for the legion of white comedians for black humor.

You and I would get along well>check rappers and the mafia in channel zero...I'm anti-nigger whether that nigger be white black green or purple if you don't act right find the nearest ghetto and quarantine your ass there. People are so afraid to take a stand on racial issues but actually being a nigger isn't really a racial issue......cuz i know lotsa niggers and they aren't all black

right on. see you guys are correct, i figured everyone would take the easy road and call me racist and have the thread closed but no, good job.

another thing...

kids on here cry so much about cencorship, then they go and censor me. fuckin a thats some uncle tom shit.

i also notice this from time to time...

the same poeple that are quick to accuse someone of being racist, are the same people that say "gay" for "fag" for stuff they dont like.

now its not cool to say, "why did the nigger cross the road?.....who cares why is he out of the cotton field is the question" but it is ok to say "man these shoes are fucking gay"

do you think gay people are feelingless.

mathew shepard mother fuckers.

so you have coonta and mr. shepard.

both were fucked with becuase of who they were, now

why is it ok to fuck with mat but its not cool to make one footed jokes like "what do you do when you see a black guy with one foot?.....stop laughing and reload!"

now same thing.

word racism is fucking funny.

dammit

if martin wasnt allowed to make fun of crackers, then dammit hte show martin would not of been half as funny.

think about that next time your watching your tv sitcoms and you laugh at the funny white guy in a group of blackies who gets made fun of with really funny jokes.

word

I feel I have to retract my earlier support. I still stand by my above statements, but having come into this thread after the offending jokes had been removed I was seeing the earlier references to jokes and those weren't that bad. I take it from ?!?! comments that they were way more malicious in nature. Sorry. :o

Archived