ART TRADE's

Coffie Crave

This thread is for people that want to put their art work up for eather sell or trade.

here are a few of mine...

http://monsta.ezhoster.com/art1.html

(You can contact me threw E-mail please don't use this thread)

People please post your work, then leave your E-mail or contact, that way anyone that would like to buy/trade or even say a coment on your work, can do so threw your E-mail we dont need a thread full of coments.

Thank You,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest popasquat

by trade do you mean trade artwork for artwork, or artwork for other shit, cause I have and can get more deco paint markers of all colors, and jumbo pilots in all three colors that I would be will to trade for someones canvas.

hey popasquat if your interested in any of my painting is the canvas thread or seeing some other ones or blank canvases i would be EXTREAMLY interested in trading for paint markers and/or pilots please contact me loreone@hotmail.com and coffie crave i like your stuff alot if you wanna trade id be down post if you want to see more of mine or your interested in blank canvases

CoffeeCrave:

I really like your High Hopes Piece.

My friend always does drawings of a guy losing his balloon, and it really reminds me of that. very nice work on all the other ones too. I don't really have much canvas work or things to trade, but maybe we could work something out.

Archived