ART SCHOOL DROP OUT!fo mah homies

Frate_Raper

I've been MIA for a while,I needed to get my head straight,so after a month off school working and reading the Alchemist I've decided to follow my heart and quit school. I got rid of my lady of 3 years and quit school all in a two month time frame.I'm accutaly smiling for no reason at all and I've stopped grinding my teeth until they bleed. My eye stopped twitching and I'm not trying to set it off with people over small things!I'M NEVER COMPRIMIZING MY HAPPINESS AGAIN

I got a sweet job and I'm looking at buying a house out in the burbs as an investment,but I really wanna buy a new whip.OH HOW PRIORITYS CHANGE!

Most of you don't know me or care,but this is for my crew that I haven't been seeing and my 12 o homies!

Hows your day going?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Frate Raper

I'm the operations manager of a divsion of a landscaping company.

Thanks mental, maybe I do have every reason in the world to be smiling.

sounds like you need a college degree for that kind of job

what do you do? order people to cut bushes and mow the lawn?

Guest im not witty

GOD HOW I WISH I COULD DO THAT. break up with my girl and quit my job and move away maybe go back to school. that would make me smile too.

I over see the billing,ordering,the delagation of crews to jobs,hiring,firing,estimates etc. Yes a degree could help but having my chem spray licence,design back ground and knowledge of certina programs to make blue prints is wayyyyyyyyy better.

I've been working for my familys company since I told them they should start it 10 years ago.It's just experence that got me to the top cause my family doesn't work the way most of you would expect.I get NO favortizim, if I'm not pulling my share I'm out just like anyone else.

So king I could be taking you the wrong way,but school isn't always the best thing for people,if your trying to belittle me I'll run you down with my audi in august sucka!

I over see the billing,ordering,the delagation of crews to jobs,hiring,firing,estimates etc. Yes a degree could help but having my chem spray licence,design back ground and knowledge of certina programs to make blue prints is wayyyyyyyyy better.

I've been working for my familys company since I told them they should start it 10 years ago.It's just experence that got me to the top cause my family doesn't work the way most of you would expect.I get NO favortizim, if I'm not pulling my share I'm out just like anyone else.

So king I could be taking you the wrong way,but school isn't always the best thing for people,if your trying to belittle me I'll run you down with my audi in august sucka!

you sounded like u quit school and got a job mowing the lawn niggah.

that job is ill and ur lucky u didnt need to go to college to get it.

but a audi homie? :o

I've been MIA for a while,I needed to get my head straight,so after a month off school working and reading the Alchemist I've decided to follow my heart and quit school. I got rid of my lady of 3 years and quit school all in a two month time frame.I'm accutaly smiling for no reason at all and I've stopped grinding my teeth until they bleed. My eye stopped twitching and I'm not trying to set it off with people over small things!I'M NEVER COMPRIMIZING MY HAPPINESS AGAIN

I got a sweet job and I'm looking at buying a house out in the burbs as an investment,but I really wanna buy a new whip.OH HOW PRIORITYS CHANGE!

Most of you don't know me or care,but this is for my crew that I haven't been seeing and my 12 o homies!

Hows your day going?

You don't know me but..

YEA! YEA! HOMIE!

My friend started his own lawn service company

in a little suburban town by saving up for a

summer then buying a chipper, some other

equipment and getting a crew... he was only

19 and pulling in prolly $25-35,000 a year.

Fuck conflict. I realized this a while ago...

except now I'm at the point where not being

in school is my conflict. Need to get laid,

need to socialize, and need to start eating

wild amounts of psychedelics with people

who throw kitchen cuttery into ceiling fans

again.

so my drummer is about to finish up an art degree in screenprinting, and he keeps telling me it was the biggest waste of time and money he could have possibly found, besides heroin.

and after listening to various friends and bandmates call him an "artfag" for way too long, he finally responded with "y'know, i'm really more art than fag." - classic.

man im getting the feeling college aint shit i went thru a 5 year course and yet i dont have the job i want. is it because im not persistant? wrong location? the economy is in shambles? but anyways, congrats on getting yourself where you like to be. some of the richest motherfuckers out there are college drop outs

Guest BROWNer

right on dude.

i don't want to rain on your parade here,

buuuuuut...

fuck the ride and get some property. you'll

lose money with a car, and if you play your

cards right, you'll be laughing when you're

older with the property.

I got kicked out of art school twice and after failing to meet the requirements to stay in school this semester somehow they decided to let me continue :confused: Im not a school person myself but I did learn a lot from school and I'm glad to be here, education wheter you pass a class or not is never a waste of time. good luck homie-

good for you tard. it's nice getting the sex every night, but it's no fun thinking about what you could be doing. i haven't found perfection in life yet maintain a certain happiness, strange. buy used, they lose a third their value when they leave the lot.

• 1 month later...

whats up home slice

new house already?? NEW WHIP????? fill me in dood, its been a while.. ill bet you didnt know i was out of commision for a month cuz i got drunk and broke my collar bone, im starting to like the sXe idea, but i dont know man.. no weed? fuck...

i knew about the girly thing but i didnt know you dropped school...

i kinda liked the fact you were in school for some reason..

anyways

drop a line i need to get out of my house..

Archived