Art needed for a skateboard graphic

Fuxus

Hello. This message is being posted for some friends. They have a new skateboard company called Inland Skateboards. They are interested in trading boards for artwork to print on the board. The type of artwork described to me was a "graffiti" "bomb" type of writing of the word INLAND or INLAND SKATEBOARDS. If anybody out there skates or is interested in getting a few free decks then give it a shot and send them a sketch at inlandskateboard@yahoo.com

Check out their website, www.inlandskateboards.com

The boards are really great, I have been riding them for over a year straight. The guys who make them are super nice, and they thought would extend the offer to anyone interested. The artist whose work is chosen will recieve boards with their own artwork printed on them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is a serious offer. Inland Skateboards is brand new and cannot afford to pay anyone, except with product. If anyone cares to submit any designs then they might end up with some screen printed decks with their artwork on them. I am only going to bump this up a few more times and then I'll drop it. Thanks.

Right when I get down and depressed about some inane bullshit some wierd coincidental shit brightens my day.

I saw a Off the Hook black and white straight letter roll by on a holy roller the other day when I was on my way to skate the Fontana park. It was an endless line of autoracks, it was soooooooooo long.

Anyways, free decks for free art. You do the math, and figure out what cost more to make... the deck or the art? No graphics have been produced as of yet, except my own efforts. I have some nice stylish stuff but I would like to hook a fellow writer/skateboarder up witht the chance because I know ther a lot of people on here that can burn me with a pen.

OH yeah! Smart your as is pretty sweet, but it did not meeet my partners level of satisfaction. :(

Guest whoami

If its going to burbia and making writing the new fad...No.....I dont skate I dont like the skaters around here cause their dumb...I'll look into it...Maybe I can sell your decks or something cause i'm broke...But do you want a Peice...ThrowUp....Handstyle???

Originally posted by Fuxus

OH yeah! Smart your as is pretty sweet, but it did not meeet my partners level of satisfaction. :(

damn, that's what SHE said... use Beardo's stuff so he can then send me a deck with his art on it... I'm not greedy :)

Oh wait I got it! To make everyone happy we could have Beardo tag Smart's ass with the word Inland, and we could print that on a deck. Oh and there could be some stick people crawling out of Smart's ass with little clubs smacking other little stick dudes upside the head.

Okay final bump.

***In case you missed it*** We are looking for a readable graffiti styled piece, bomb, or handstyle that says Inland or Inland Skateboards.

if you are interested check the site at www.inlandskateboards.com

or e-mail us at inlandskateboard@yahoo.com

Guest -sudz-

i sent something in last night.can whoever wins hook me up with a mini? unless i win..... muhahahahahaha. but i dont think that'll happen. well maybe. muhahahahahahahahahaha ha. i'm going to stop now... or am i!? muhahahahahaha. poo this is getting old....or is...

Archived