Art fag question for today...

Milton

I got this black suit at the goodwill for like 6 dollars and I want to hook it up with handstyles all over, but I can't find a paint pen that shows up well on it in white. I tried decos, unis, those sakura pigment shits, painters. I even tried to hook up a pen wiht acryllics to see if that would work which it didnt...

So what kind of pen is super opaque... I was thinking about using a silver deco.

Holler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.yuck

What is the suit made out of? That may play a part in why the ink isnt showing up.

well its prob not made out of plastic or glass so maybe thats why those arnt working. the silver deco might work but youll have to go over it a bunch of times. i dont know

sorry i had a bad day

Once a friend of mine was arrested and in his report he wanted to say that a person he knew wanted to remain anonymous. He argued with the cop for 10 minutes cause the cop was positive there was no y in anonymous. Yay for our justice system.

how is it that 17 people have repleid, yet not a single one has pointed out at great length, what a stupid fucking idea this is to begin with? yes, it's been mentioned in passing, but honestly, this idea is so stupid, it almost deserves its own sub-catagory.

THE TRENCHES

third rail

the yard

trainspotting

channel zero

miltons stupid fucking idea

seriously, if i had the time, i could write you a whole doctoral dissertation on why this idea is gayer than a vermont wedding.

but i dont, so just trust me.

this is stupid.

seeks/making the world feel bad for trying to be different

Originally posted by seeking

how is it that 17 people have repleid, yet not a single one has pointed out at great length, what a stupid fucking idea this is to begin with? yes, it's been mentioned in passing, but honestly, this idea is so stupid, it almost deserves its own sub-catagory.

THE TRENCHES

third rail

the yard

trainspotting

channel zero

miltons stupid fucking idea

seriously, if i had the time, i could write you a whole doctoral dissertation on why this idea is gayer than a vermont wedding.

but i dont, so just trust me.

this is stupid.

seeks/making the world feel bad for trying to be different

haha...

but if you told everyone with a stupid idea that it was stupid before they did it..you'd have no one to laugh at when you were on the subway like "did you see that fuckin goon?"

Archived