Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

art conspiracy

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by patrickjilbert, Feb 18, 2002.

1. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

http://www.artconspiracy.com

a good place to display all your artistic talent (photos, paintings, graf, words, etc.). it's all free and anonymous and they give you a ton of space to store shit.

it's so easy even i can do it. check it out if you're interested.

2. Can you link the flicks on here?
    Bad design for an art site is a real turn off

3. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

http://www.punkinatcha.com/%7ejilbert/images/set4/handplant.jpg'>

this one is linked off. hope you can see it just as an example.

the design isn't the best, but it's functional. they're supposed to get it all redesigned pretty soon too.

4. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

thanks. just wanted to use an example. it's not like geocities where you can't link off. blah

5. platapie

platapie Guest

i like 12oz for all stuff of that nature.

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

thats a funny picture ........the sites set up isnt so great though

7. Draven1977

Draven1977 New Jack

Hey Pat, I dont know who you are but thanks for posting about my site. Whats your username on there?

Hi! I'm the guy who programmed Art Conspiracy in his spare time. I just wanted to respond to all the comments about the look of the site. Its all completly understandable. But please keep in mind that the site is only 8 months old and only halfway done. The functionality is in place, and currently I have a friend who does design for Marvel and DC comics helping me out with a new look and feel on a whole new version, which promises to be alot more user friendly. I give the near 700 members who have joined so far alot of credit for sticking with it and jumping on so early.

thanks everyone and I hope you enjoy the site

John DeSpirito
    webmaster@artconspiracy.com

8. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

i'm kalashnikov (just like my ex- MOC name...)

i think we talked before on MOC. can't wait to see the new design.

r.i.p. moc kalashnikov

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/7168.jpg'>
    "total sadness in my bathroom"

10. Download that Makros, its higly collectible

11. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

im gonna create a website just so i can have a webmaster addy