Art Class

painthuffer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Man, I don't know how liberal your school is, but at the art school I went to, such an assignment would most surely generate a couple of drawings of hands holding cocks. And it would be serious, too, not trying to be funny.

hands are dope...i love drawing hands......i always liked drawing the things people did with their hands when they highly emotional.....like when they were stressed.....or depressed...or excited.....u know u got a good one when u can tell what the person is thinking when u look at there hands......

Originally posted by hype wilson

QUESTION

IN ART SCHOOL DO THEY TEACH GRAFFITI?

IM JUST WONDERING

Yes it does!!! And im lucky enough to have the class :crazy:

Edit: Almost forgot about the hand problem :) Draw your hand picking your nose, fingering a butthole, playing Gamecube, a hand puppet, a condom on your hand, doing shadow puppets, picking lint out of your belly button, and then in the next box, putting it in your mouth...theres just a few.

By the way, I e-mailed your teacher with a link to this subject. Cant wait to see the look on your face when you see your grade sucka! haha

Originally posted by MrGraffiti2

By the way, I e-mailed your teacher with a link to this subject. Cant wait to see the look on your face when you see your grade sucka! haha [/b]

Why would it matter if i was asking people for ideas? It's Not like I'm asking for you to do my drawings

sfdsa

I don't know if I can explain it. But. ..a hand then another hand coming out of it and another coming out of that one. I don tknow yay or nay. I thought I could never draw hands, then I tried it and blam. It actually looked like a hand.crazy.

turkey idea is the best.

draw a hand holding a pitcher pouring water

draw a hand flushing a toilet

draw two hands rolling a joint

draw hands at a keyboard

so on and so forth...

Archived