ARSENAL UNDEFEATED?

Guest Good Morning Captain

Only 2 games left to complete an undeafted season and enter into the record books. Will it happen? I wish I could bet some of you because NO its not going to happen.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So one guy walks into a bar and says "So, did you hear about the retardo thread in Channel Zero today?"

the bartender looks at the guy and "says, no, i didn't"

The guy sits down at the bar and says "Yeah, it was pretty pointless. I'll have a whiskey sour please."

The bartender serves the guy a whiskey sour

Guy says "mmmmm, that's good, what do i owe ya?"

Bartender says "Naw, don't worry, it's on the house. I've heard of these bullshit threads and if I had toi read one, I'd want a stiff drink on the house too...."

the end

So one guy walks into a bar and says "So, did you hear about the retardo joke in Channel Zero today?"

The guy sits down at the bar and says "Yeah, it was pretty pointless. I'll have a whiskey sour please."

Bartender says "Naw, don't worry, it's on the house. I've heard of these bullshit haters and their corny jokes and if I had to read one, I'd want a stiff drink on the house too...."

the end

no your not.

now how about the Fulham match on the 9th. Discuss.

really? 2 games from a perfect season?

(well obviously not toally perfect, that would be no goals against)

12oz isn't much for the football talk.

Originally posted by LENS

So one guy walks into a bar and says "So, did you hear about the retardo thread in Channel Zero today?"

Bartender says "Naw, don't worry, it's on the house. I've heard of these bullshit threads and if I had toi read one, I'd want a stiff drink on the house too...."

the end

I'm sorry that not every thread can adhere to your impeccable tastes. There is a world outside of slutty 17 year old actresses and whatever crap happens to be on TV.....

As for the topic at hand, as much as I hate Arsenal, I think they deserve to go undefeated. They play some amazing football, and have by far been the best team in the league, possibly in the world this season. Though I must say they are slipping up, two draws against Birmingham and Pompey suggest they are getting tired. Who are their last two games against?

We can all only hope that Henry gets horribly injured and his career is ruined. I hate that froggy twat.....

dazzle, fulham is next and then leicester. Not much comp. I mean look at leicester, they are terrible. but I just have a feeling theres an upset in the making.

Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

dazzle, fulham is next and then leicester. Not much comp. I mean look at leicester, they are terrible. but I just have a feeling theres an upset in the making.

Both of those games could be possible banana skins. Leicester have nothing to play for, and what better way to go down with dignity than to end the champions undefeated streak?

I think they should ease past Fulham, though. They are out of the European race now, right?

Oh, and just for future reference to anybody, please refrain from mentioning the result of today's Champions League game, I'm taping it so I can watch it later. Cheers......

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

They are out of the European race now, right?

honestly I dont know

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I'm sorry that not every thread can adhere to your impeccable tastes. There is a world outside of slutty 17 year old actresses and whatever crap happens to be on TV.....

Whatever, someone has to set the standards.

FIRSTLY!:

Chelsea getting knocked out of the champions league tonight "Aaaaa hahah oh well theyre shit."

SECONDLY!:

Arsenal to go unbeaten, yes almost certainly, what a side, I have tickets for the Leicester game when we get crowned champions.

There will be no stopping us, there is no chance Fulham or leicester will beat us.

For our season to be complete I would like Henry to break the highest goalscorer in the premiership record and Arsenal to get the highest number of points accumulated in the seasen and to finish unbeaten. Thats my dream.

Henry is the greatest player in the world and Arsenal are arguably the best team in the world.

We're by far the greatest team/

the world has ever seen/

and it's AR-SEN-AAAL/

arsenal A-F-C/

(repeat x1000)

Guest sneak

im with dazzle on this one lens. so what if you dont "get" this thread. i dont understand half the shit americans talk about in CH0 but i dont make pointless posts complaining..

anyway, Arsenal could do it. being a fulham supporter myself i hope they wont, but ill settle for having beat Man Utd earlier in the season.

oh yeh, who saw the Chelsea match? :o

Guest sneak

^^i laughed my arse off at the crapness of certain players all the way thru the pub!

we talking about the same match? the arsenal/chelsea or tonights monaco match?

either way i did the same!

fair enough seeking...I'll stick to what i can appreciate/understand although i do try to be creative as possible when i adopt a "hater" status.

I mean, i thought this thread was about video games fer chrissakes.

Guest imported_Europe

Great thread.

Arsenal is only undefeated in the league, couldnt cut it in the Cup or in CL. Still pretty amazing, theyll probaly take it all the way.

Its also fun when yanks dont know shit about the greatest sport in the world.

Its even more fun when Lens calls Sneak for seeking...

Good Thread

I think Arsenal will do it, and I hope they do. It will be a fine achievement and a great record to have.

I went to the Charlton v Leicester game last Saturday for something to do, and watched Leicester get relegated. They really were dier, and I can't see them beating Arsenal.

My prediction: Arsenal 4 - 0 Leicester

Fulham could possibley be the fly in Arsenal's ointment, but they haven't really scored too many goals since Saha ran out on them.

I predict a 1-1 draw for that one.

And on a side note, Chelsea were lucky to get as far in the Champions League as they did, seeing as they are incapable of playing as a team, and can't even get in a decent cross. Gronkjaer is shite.

everyone knew chelsea would lose anyway.

also im a "yank" and I know what time it is fool. Also im not really a yankee because I was born and raised in the south. All americans arent yanks. get your facts and teeth straight you ugly brit.

im just kidding. I love you guys. seriously!

Archived