1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ARRRRRGGGHHHH........£2000 worth of damage!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sneak, Aug 19, 2002.

1. sneak

sneak Guest

ARRRRRGGGHHHH........£2000 worth of damage!!!

Discussion started by sneak - Aug 19, 2002

so last nite, im chilling at a mates house smoking the weed when i receve a phone call from my mum....she tells me to come home right away. i immediately think im in shit for something.

when i go home, they take me up to my room and explain to me that my little brother brought down the shelves in my room by some meaning. now on my shelves are : tv, books, cds and OVER £2000 worth of my djing equipment. i start praying.

i walk in and almost scream. my decks etc are fucked completely. everything is totally battered. so i start a damage assesment. 2 decks broken, one mixer broken. one amp broken, one minidisc recorder broken, 2 cd separates are broken, one md deck is broken. fuccccckkkkkk

then i go thru my records. out of the 1457 vinyls i have, only about a 1/3 of them are playable. and they are the shit tunes.

i now have to find enough money to fix / buy new stuff, and im broke having quit work a few days ago.

i am screwed cos i had a dj gig coming up soon for my girl friends mates bithday. fuck:D

2. NATO

NATO Guest

NATO - Replied Aug 19, 2002

very unlucky, does insurance cover it?

3. avils

avils 12oz Senior Member

avils - Replied Aug 19, 2002

dude with all that stuff on them i'm surprised they didnt fall down sooner. did you have sl1200's ? what sort a mixer. and how did the records all get trashed ? i dont get it.

oh yeah, and i'm sorry for your loss. :(

avils - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Aug 19, 2002

nato: hows it hangin? we r not to sure bout insurance as it wasnt a break in. i am looking in to it.

avils: technics sl1210s the silver one. gemini bpm500 mixer. my records are*were kept in boxes underneath the shelves with all the shit on.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

5. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Aug 19, 2002

make that little bastard get a paper route
    or make him pay with his life!

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  6. sneak

sneak Guest

he is already recovering from a severe beating involving a criket bat.

7. SE4_2002

SE4_2002 Guest

SE4_2002 - Replied Aug 19, 2002

I feel for you I really do, the same kinda happened to me , while `im away mother decides to clean my room and place my record collection right in the sunlight, being as it was summer at the time wasn`t good, come back from holiday to find fucked records..This was about 6 yeards ago tho..

And my mother wonders why I moved out..haha..

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Aug 19, 2002

gangsta gangsta :lol:

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  9. trampled

trampled Guest

trampled - Replied Aug 19, 2002

fake a break in...

10. sneak

sneak Guest

Re: ..

warped records.....not good to look at....

11. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

chicken bone - Replied Aug 19, 2002

DAMN.. that sucks man.. i would go crazy if that happened to my vinyl collection.. much less my turntables and mixer and stereo system!!! I feel for you.. I would be out for blood if that ever happened to me.

12. sneak

sneak Guest

^ i am....just whose blood i dont know.

13. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

Canadiano - Replied Aug 19, 2002

what chicken bone said. sorry, man - i know how hard it is to lose music and the like. it's material, but it's more than that. work hard, make the bro work hard, and hopefully by this time next summer you'll be back on your feet, so to speak, again.

14. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Aug 20, 2002

thanks for all the support in this difficult time.....

my bro should be workin to pay me bak, but he is 12, so it aint gonna happen really...

hence the several severe beatings he has recieved

15. zorak

zorak 12oz Member

zorak - Replied Aug 20, 2002

god hates you

zorak - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: