Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

around 2 am where i am im really n$*b what did you do friday night & tonight. word

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dr.testical, Jun 6, 2004.

1. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

so yeah, im wide awake, im on aim, eynay6, im drinking gatorade, podrido holler at me. oh yeah, what did you do friday night or tonight or for the people who will read this sunday what did you do last couple nights, forgive me for asking but im out of it quickly typing. turbolok whatup boss, yeah friday i went to RI and saw some waterfire shit and ate doyboys, did some stuff at in a bathroom, went out and pissed out of a big medal monument that some risd kids made thats located where a good majority of the people at this waterfire event are, so yeah i drank a few nips of jumpin juiceshib. drank a bottle of something then went into this little monument and pissed outa hole so it looked like a fountain, friends were surrounding it yelling hey yall its beer!. i got the chance to pee on a few skateboards and have some drunk dude fill his coffee mug with my piss and walk away. then i remember watching some kid swillsly skate a 8 stair right near the pissmonument but jeesh and shit tonight i uh went to RI providence again got some stores to sponser me with free gear and cd's with an additional pair of sunglasses that icould make good money off from. jyeah and shit then i ate some shitakishrooms and ate some good borgers at a friendshouse saw night at the roxbury, got a a 35 cent soda and came home becuase my this kid is going to europe for 2 weeks so he needed to catch some rest for a drive to nj and new york tomorrow ad shit i tihnk but yeah, im here now and awake for an odd reason, i havent sleept in a few days, red bull is cocaine i n a can baby, shizzam! turboholler nicekid gnarly

2. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

friday night: went to bed early
    saturday night: went to traffic school ( hence going to bed early...)

3. krie

krie Guest

Friday: Drank at a local bar. Nothing too exciting.

Saturday: Got wasted at a few bars and clubs in town. Drank a bulk load of Jager and Beer. Went back to a mates, watched MTV till 11am today then home and sleep.

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

So yeah, you messaged me on AIM but I was busy playing counterstrike.

5. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

oh, yeah i did i? i kinda am in a peek of something right now, kinda wondering why there are 3 kids making a fire with the cushins for the outdoor chairs i just got today, they were free but still, yeah. its like 5 30 iin teh morning. theres a girl named kaitlyn making me waffles.. i met her tonight i think were gonna have my hormones are killed sex for a couple hours if i can get some feeling going bellow the belt. i hope things work out for all the kids who are going through bad times with some shitty and stupid problems with girls and family or your cars that suck. but yeah are you the roinjunkie sn type

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

7. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

Friday: computer
    Saterday: computer
    Sunday: get open because im off work!

8. jazzy maid

jazzy maid New Jack

lastnight: dope wall but got spot blown.
    right now... TLC- what a great channel

9. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Friday: Hung out with some guys I know, shot pool, trank tequila.

Yesterday: Went out drinking with the guys from work, my boss got me all sorts of fucked up.