AROE1/SBF/TUM/X-MEN/

Guest o.g.sofa1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MONSTERKIDZ

NOT MUCH I CAN SAY ABOUT AROE

SAME STYLE THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS JUMPING ON

SEEN HIS LETTERS AND FILLS A MILLION OTHER TIMES

IN REAS, GREY, KET, ETC ETC ETC

With a scheme to rip your dream apart at the seams...

AROE paint's wall's,freights, bomb's cities from coast to coast, you sit at home and critique his work on a graffiti message board....

Guess the joke's on you...

ONCH LA ROCK

BLT CREW 2002

Guest Can you sign my book???

Although his stuff may be in vain of that school, Aroe is still fresh and dope style...Always like his stuff...

Guest professor poopatronic

dudes can talk shit but i doubt any of their letters are even half as good as this guy's. awesome stuff.

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

who cares what you can say about aroe?

you clearly don't know...

aroe has been around for a while with that style, way before the "new jacks" quit trying to loko like ces and pose and went off trying to rock goofy letters.

first off, he may do an oldschool style, but he is not biting. his shit looks nothing AT ALL like the current "funk" style that everyone jocks nowadays: aroe's pieces do not resemble grey or geso in the slightest. i see the reas influence a bit. still, he puts a totally different spin on it.

he gets sick spots, and he does pieces there, not just tags and throwups, pieces with colored fills. he rocks sick pieces, does trains, all that. he is in x-men... how you gonna front.

whatever, maybe im on his dick too much but if you saw him get the best spots in both the cities you've lived in you would jock him too...

big up to aroe, let's see more!!

just to clarify..my opinion...

i never said he was wack or anything, he has put in mad work and i give him props for longevity....

but he isnt tight in my book.. style wise i mean... i dont dig his shit..

teaser<~

Guest MyTeeMexican

I 100 percent respect everyones opinion on here. I personally like Aroes work. Only thing i felt i had to comment on in your quote is where you put Grey in the same sentence with Ket and Reas. I dont want to be disrespectful, but i would put Grey more in the Aroe/Amaze category. I think Grey was influenced by writers like Reas,Ket,Pure,Noah,etc. Only reason i say this is because I have been seeing styles similar to this by them going back to the early 90s(yes i know the people i listed were around in the 80s but there style was a bit different then). I see writers stuff like Grey,Aroe,Amaze,etc and i think its great that they got influence from good writers like AOK(hey what better crew to get influence from right?),but they were doing it before Grey was.

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

this board is soooo full of shit it stinks...

u guys just follow the leader and pretend u know what

writing is all about...

u can lie to yourselves all u want and say that aroe's letters are

original but the fact remains ive seen his shit over

and over again back in the late 80's and early90's

back when most of u suckers where home dreaming

about doing graffiti

ive seen more graffiti and done more than most of u

can ever hope to..

but what ever u are the same people that think bombing

with sandpaper, etch bath and silver markers count for anything..

and u are the same people who when i run into u are all smiles and

giggles like a little school girl and want me to sign ur book, father ur child or whatever it may be...truth of it all is i will have my way with all of u...none of u mean anything to me

this isnt about beef or looking for a fight..but u people wake up everyday and think u mean something in graffiti when u really dont

i come on here and voice my opinion... whether u agree or not i really dont care...and for u idiots to stick up for another male is down right gay...

Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by MyTeeMexican

I 100 percent respect everyones opinion on here. I personally like Aroes work. Only thing i felt i had to comment on in your quote is where you put Grey in the same sentence with Ket and Reas. I dont want to be disrespectful, but i would put Grey more in the Aroe/Amaze category. I think Grey was influenced by writers like Reas,Ket,Pure,Noah,etc. Only reason i say this is because I have been seeing styles similar to this by them going back to the early 90s(yes i know the people i listed were around in the 80s but there style was a bit different then). I see writers stuff like Grey,Aroe,Amaze,etc and i think its great that they got influence from good writers like AOK(hey what better crew to get influence from right?),but they were doing it before Grey was.

i totally agree with u... only reason i lumped everyone together

was purely out of laziness and didnt want to break down the whole history of who influenced who....

this board is soooo full of shit it stinks...

u guys just follow the leader and pretend u know what

writing is all about...

u can lie to yourselves all u want and say that aroe's letters are

original but the fact remains ive seen his shit over

and over again back in the late 80's and early90's

back when most of u suckers where home dreaming

about doing graffiti

ive seen more graffiti and done more than most of u

can ever hope to..

but what ever u are the same people that think bombing

with sandpaper, etch bath and silver markers count for anything..

and u are the same people who when i run into u are all smiles and

giggles like a little school girl and want me to sign ur book, father ur child or whatever it may be...truth of it all is i will have my way with all of u...none of u mean anything to me

this isnt about beef or looking for a fight..but u people wake up everyday and think u mean something in graffiti when u really dont

i come on here and voice my opinion... whether u agree or not i really dont care...and for u idiots to stick up for another male is down right gay...

i agree with him to... kids on this board think that if they say they dont like someone who is pretty 'known' and state their REAL opinions, they wont be cool anymore...

ill be tha first to let you know i dont like your shit, its no big deal really... and like i said you already got my opinion on aroe's shit....

anyways...

I think AROE is an all around good writer... he's got nice solid stylish letters, good throw ups, good handstyles, etc. I think a lot of you are really in no place to judge this guy. I think it's a joke how people assume everyone that does straight letters bites Grey or Reas.

Guest o.g.sofa1

AROE SLAYS!

HERES ANOTHER THREAD, I THOUGHT I WOULD DROP SOME GEMS ON YOU.THIS IS ON MY BOY AROE1 WHO IVE BEEN DOWN WITH BEFORE ALOT OF YOU SUCKERS WERE EVEN WRITING,MOTHERFUCKERS ALWAYS TALK SHIT.TO ME THIS IS REAL GRAFF!!!!!!AND HE GETS BUSY AS FUCK!!!!IT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW HES GOING TO SURPASS ALOT OF PEOPLE,HES BLOWING UP AND YOUR NOT!!!JEALOUS MOTHERFUCKERS.ITS ALL ABOUT GETTING UP QUICK TO ME,I GUESS CUZ WERE BOMBERS!!!!WHO DO SHIT SBF/TUMIGHT!!!!!SOFA1:king:

Archived