Arnie's Dad was in the SS ?

RumPuncher

good grief poop man bob!

http://www.poster.net/peanuts/peanuts-charlie-brown-4001222.jpg'>

Nazi Past

ARNOLD Schwarzenegger's run for governor of California yesterday flushed out new information about his father's Nazi past, revealing that he served as one of Hitler's Brownshirts.

A document found in Austrian archives by The Los Angeles Times shows that Gustav Schwarzenegger joined the Sturmabteilungen (the SA) "storm troops" on May 1, 1939, about six months after the Brownshirts ransacked Jewish homes, businesses and synagogues across Germany and Austria on Kristallnacht.

At the time, Austrian men had to apply to join the Brownshirts, unlike the German army, into which they were drafted after the country's annexation by Germany in 1938.

The Terminator The Simon Wiesenthal Centre in LA, which hunts Nazi war criminals, found that Gustav Schwarzenegger voluntarily applied for membership of the Nazi party in 1938.

But the investigation uncovered no evidence that he had been involved in war crimes.

The newly found document was apparently not public at that time because of a 30-year rule restricting the release of information until long after a person's death.

Other papers now available in the Austrian archives show that Gustav Schwarzenegger served as a military policeman with German army units during the invasions of Poland and France and on the brutal Eastern Front as German troops rampaged into Russia and laid siege to Leningrad.

The Austrian records show that Gustav Schwarzenegger may have been wounded before leaving the German army in 1943. Documents from the de-Nazification process say that in 1947 it was determined he could work for the post-war Austrian state because he was linked with no specific war crimes.

He worked as a police officer until his death in 1972. Arnold Schwarzenegger once generated controversy by inviting Kurt Waldheim, the former Austrian president, to his wedding in 1986 just weeks after Mr Waldheim had been publicly accused of lying about his wartime past in Hitler's army.

The latest revelations came as Schwarzenegger announced yesterday that former US statesman George Shultz will join his campaign team.

Shultz, a former US secretary of state under Ronald Reagan, will join billionaire businessman Warren Buffett in crafting an economic strategy for the actor.

The Times

With Agence France Presse

-------------------------------------------------Hey!

can anyone else remember the last time an Autrian born,

rightist conservative overtook the government of a crippled economy?

Add to that a violent streak and we've got big trouble.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is an old bullshit story... well, it's true but there's nothing there...

Arnie hired the Simon Weisenthal Foundation to do the research into his father's war time activities...

They also said there was nothing there, and a former Nazi can't get a better endorsement than from the Jews that hunt Nazi's for a living.

So, the document hadn't been found because of this 30 year law... but 30 years ago was 1970, 30 years after WWII...

because his dad belonged to the nazi party, that is proof that arnold wont be a 'pussy'?

my dad belongs to a draft-league softball team. i cant play baseball to save my life.

my dad worked for 15 years fixing buses. i cant change the oil in a lawnmower.

i think its safe to say your parents occupations mean nothing.

further more, i could give a fuck less what arnolds father did. it has no bearing whatso ever on anything.

if we want to point fingers at german sympathizers, lets start with henry ford and walt disney, then we can work our way down.

Originally posted by seeking

if we want to point fingers at german sympathizers, lets start with henry ford and walt disney, then we can work our way down.

I heard that Henry Ford wrote some anti-semitic books, so that shouldn't be too hard for people to accept.

Originally posted by BROWNer

somebody give me a quick fill in of that

whole cali thing..is ahnold actually rockin'

shit?

no... in a recent poll done by the LA Times, if the govenor is recalled (in the same poll 50% said yes for recall and 45% said no) 35% like bustamante while only 22% like ahhnold. but that is with bill simon taking 6% and he is now dropped out and i expect some more republicans to drop out boosting arnold's numbers. and many polled, 46%, said they have not made up there minds for sure.

i would link you but the times takes a password...

Originally posted by seeking

because his dad belonged to the nazi party, that is proof that arnold wont be a 'pussy'?

my dad belongs to a draft-league softball team. i cant play baseball to save my life.

my dad worked for 15 years fixing buses. i cant change the oil in a lawnmower.

i think its safe to say your parents occupations mean nothing.

further more, i could give a fuck less what arnolds father did. it has no bearing whatso ever on anything.

ummmmm k. but yeah soooooo........

so I know the old adage 'judge not the son for the sins of the father' yadda yadda.

I just posted this because t's been popping up all over the news sites

and some people (myself included) like to see some items of note

floating around on 12oz. More so I'm interested in how people would

percievve the connection between a parents actions and the childs

point of view. Seing as this fourm is comprosed of social misfits and

assorted deviants, it's in true fourm form that we would disagree with

any link between generations. but it's been fun rapping with you.