Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Arnie's Dad was in the SS ?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by --zeSto--, Aug 25, 2003.

1. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

good grief poop man bob!
    http://www.poster.net/peanuts/peanuts-charlie-brown-4001222.jpg'>

[url=http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,6968866%255E2,00.html]Nazi Past[/url]

ARNOLD Schwarzenegger's run for governor of California yesterday flushed out new information about his father's Nazi past, revealing that he served as one of Hitler's Brownshirts.

A document found in Austrian archives by The Los Angeles Times shows that Gustav Schwarzenegger joined the Sturmabteilungen (the SA) "storm troops" on May 1, 1939, about six months after the Brownshirts ransacked Jewish homes, businesses and synagogues across Germany and Austria on Kristallnacht.

At the time, Austrian men had to apply to join the Brownshirts, unlike the German army, into which they were drafted after the country's annexation by Germany in 1938.

The Terminator The Simon Wiesenthal Centre in LA, which hunts Nazi war criminals, found that Gustav Schwarzenegger voluntarily applied for membership of the Nazi party in 1938.

But the investigation uncovered no evidence that he had been involved in war crimes.

The newly found document was apparently not public at that time because of a 30-year rule restricting the release of information until long after a person's death.

Other papers now available in the Austrian archives show that Gustav Schwarzenegger served as a military policeman with German army units during the invasions of Poland and France and on the brutal Eastern Front as German troops rampaged into Russia and laid siege to Leningrad.

The Austrian records show that Gustav Schwarzenegger may have been wounded before leaving the German army in 1943. Documents from the de-Nazification process say that in 1947 it was determined he could work for the post-war Austrian state because he was linked with no specific war crimes.

He worked as a police officer until his death in 1972. Arnold Schwarzenegger once generated controversy by inviting Kurt Waldheim, the former Austrian president, to his wedding in 1986 just weeks after Mr Waldheim had been publicly accused of lying about his wartime past in Hitler's army.

The latest revelations came as Schwarzenegger announced yesterday that former US statesman George Shultz will join his campaign team.

Shultz, a former US secretary of state under Ronald Reagan, will join billionaire businessman Warren Buffett in crafting an economic strategy for the actor.

The Times
    With Agence France Presse

-------------------------------------------------[color=gold]Hey![/color]

can anyone else remember the last time an Autrian born,
    rightist conservative overtook the government of a crippled economy?
    Add to that a violent streak and we've got big trouble.

2. RECTAL-ATACK

RECTAL-ATACK Banned

yes and now hes going to be king of your country

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

not my country *phew*

well I'll take back that *phew* when he tries to invade.

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

This is an old bullshit story... well, it's true but there's nothing there...

Arnie hired the Simon Weisenthal Foundation to do the research into his father's war time activities...

They also said there was nothing there, and a former Nazi can't get a better endorsement than from the Jews that hunt Nazi's for a living.

So, the document hadn't been found because of this 30 year law... but 30 years ago was 1970, 30 years after WWII...

5. rip

rip Elite Member

hell yeah now we know he wont be a pussy.

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

because his dad belonged to the nazi party, that is proof that arnold wont be a 'pussy'?

my dad belongs to a draft-league softball team. i cant play baseball to save my life.
    my dad worked for 15 years fixing buses. i cant change the oil in a lawnmower.
    i think its safe to say your parents occupations mean nothing.

further more, i could give a fuck less what arnolds father did. it has no bearing whatso ever on anything.

if we want to point fingers at german sympathizers, lets start with henry ford and walt disney, then we can work our way down.

7. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

I heard that Henry Ford wrote some anti-semitic books, so that shouldn't be too hard for people to accept.

8. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

somebody give me a quick fill in of that
    whole cali thing..is ahnold actually rockin'
    shit?

9. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

no... in a recent poll done by the LA Times, if the govenor is recalled (in the same poll 50% said yes for recall and 45% said no) 35% like bustamante while only 22% like ahhnold. but that is with bill simon taking 6% and he is now dropped out and i expect some more republicans to drop out boosting arnold's numbers. and many polled, 46%, said they have not made up there minds for sure.

i would link you but the times takes a password...

10. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

He was awarded a fucking medal by Hitler himself.

11. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

isn't bustamonte (i dont feel like checking if that is spelled right) the guy that checks to make sure the votes are valid in california.

or am i thinking of something totally different?

but if he is ... im pretty sure he'd be totally fine with rigging the whole thing.

12. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

cruz bustamante is the lieutenant government. pretty much vice-governor (if there was such a thing), 2nd in command deal.

you may be thinking that he was appointed to help make sure all californian's were accounted for in the 2000 census.

13. rip

rip Elite Member

ummmmm k. but yeah soooooo........

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.brown.edu/webmaster/images/general.jpg'>
    leave

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

The "dirt" that politicians find on each other is hilarious.....

But he's still going to win :nope: