Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Arnie Gets Egged!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by --zeSto--, Sep 3, 2003.

1. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

http://www.sacbee.com/ips_rich_content/535-0904egg.jpg'>
    [i]What are you doing? get out of here... RUN![/i]

LONG BEACH -- Arnold Schwarzenegger, skipping the first debate of California's recall election, was egged Wednesday on a university campus but went ahead with a speech in which he said he is running for governor to give back to a state that is responsible for all his success.
    A thrown egg splattered on the back of his left shoulder as he waded through the crowd at California State University, Long Beach. An aide tried to wipe it off, but he simply peeled off his coat and went ahead with his speech.

"You have such a fantastic life, Arnold, you make millions of dollars to do movies and all those kinds of things, why do you want to do this?" Schwarzenegger asked rhetorically in his address.

"And you know something, because everything that I've gotten -- my career, my money, my family -- everything that I've gotten and achieved is because of California," he said to cheers.

Hundreds of students crammed the university quad for the speech under the hot afternoon sun. Some were Young Republicans invited from other schools, according to the actor's campaign.

A knot of opponents from La Raza Student Association heckled him for his past support of Proposition 187, which sought to deny services to illegal immigrants. They held a sign saying [b]"Hasta la vista Latinos."[/b] Supporters drowned out the hecklers with chants of "Arnold, Arnold, Arnold."

[url=http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&edition=us&q=arnold+egg]check it[/url]

2. BigOatser

BigOatser Senior Member

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20030903/capt.1062625859.recall_schwarzenegger_rs103.jpg'>

[i]'The egg tosser has been targeted for termination... no... erashing!'[/i]

[img]http://www.japander.com/japander/images/schwarz5.jpg'>
    [i]'Yosh Bagana!'[/i]

4. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Britney Spears came out swinging for President Bush on Wednesday during an interview with CNN's Tucker Carlson.

CARLSON: A lot of entertainers have come out against the war in Iraq. Have you?

SPEARS: Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens.

CARLSON: Do you trust this president?

SPEARS: Yes, I do.

CARLSON: Excellent. Do you think he's going to win again?

SPEARS: I don't know. I don't know that.

source

Oh, Britney, how naive thou art.

5. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

yeah, fuck arnold.
    after a lil more research,
    I found out about that junk.
    Him supporting Gray Davis,
    and that prop 187.

boooooooooo!

I hear alot of folks talking
    about Bustamante.

6. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

7. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

There is a canidate debate going on right now that i am listening to and guess who is not there? yep, ahhnold. he has turned down all debate invitations except one, and thats the one where the canidates get the questions before hand. i think thats pretty fucked up and probably a bad move on his part.

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Arnold is a fuckin' prick for supporting prop 187 and that other fuckin' cocksucker Pete Wilson yet saying immigrants contribute so much for the grand state of California during his initial interviews.

9. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

here is a link to bustamantes accomplishments...

http://www.noonrecallyesonbustamante.com/a...mplishments.asp

here is a link to Ahhnolds...

http://www.meninmovies.com/arnold_schwarzenegger.html

"The Los Angeles Times asked all the major gubernatorial candidates to elaborate on a few policy questions and then printed their responses on Sunday. The Terminator was the only one who didn't respond."

yeah, theres another blunder on his part Nomadda
    IMO, I dont think he will win.

Thanks for the link PMB.

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/interactive/allpolitics/0308/gallery.ca.gov.candidates/gallery.camejo.ap.jpg'>
    Peter Miguel Camejo is the man! I like his answers on the debate on right now.

I don't think he has a shot realistically.

Kang & Kodo's said it best when they said not to throw away a vote so Bustamante will probably get my vote.

11. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

so what exactly is proposition 187?

not giving illegal immigrants opportunites to do certain things?

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

in a nutshell.

It was supposed to stop public schools from providing education to school age immigrants. It also was meant to stop public hospitals from providing healthcare or social services to immigrants unless of emergency such as dying. It was the responsibilty of the school and hospitals to verify residency and report anyone suspected of being an illegal immigrant to the authorities. Thus making school teachers and doctors into INS and pigs rather than doctors and teachers. And make possessing a fake ID a felony in case those illegals tried to get their kids healthcare.

The state would save about 200 million by not providing these services.
    But it would cost 100 million to set up the systems to enforce.
    The state would lose 15 billion in Federal funds due to conflicts in Federal privacy laws.

13. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

oh i see. that's pretty rough.

14. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

15. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

You tell me how illegal immigrants contribute to anything but pollution and population.
    Legal immigrants contribute to society, how do illegal ones?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight