Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Armory T-Shirt Designs...

Discussion in 'Style' started by IamCROS1, Jun 16, 2006.

1. IamCROS1

IamCROS1 New Jack

Aight so im pretty new to this site use to just browse once in awhile but now just trying to get our name out there in the mix we are a hip hop shop in San Diego called the Armory. I listed pretty much everything we do in the shops post. We sell paint, gear, records, cd's and alot of other shit. We also have our own shirt line we put out under the same name. We are also in the process of opening another store in the beach area of the city Pacific Beach I got a blog on myspace pretty much detailing things that come about with it every few days as well as day to day shit that I get into as well at
    www.MySpace.com/cros1
    Also I used to do business Raven back in like 97-99 I do the Freestyle Session events and also Out For Fame and a bunch others also I do the bboy part of the Scribble Jam every year. So hopefully you all see our shit out there a little more we are working on alot of different things.

I wanted to update you guys on some T-Shirt designs we have in the works they are actually getting produced right now but since the print shops got crazy work going on they may take longer to make so Im assuming they should be done in about 2-3 weeks(crossding fingers haha).
    But there some dope collabs with artists you may know and may not know.

EWOK X ARMORY in white only
    Ewok Designs pretty much all the Shirts for Scifen and he has his own line called the Gimme Project
    [​IMG]
    Teel Steel X ARMORY MASSIVE available in two colors
    Teel Steel is a world reknowned Bboy from Florida's own Streetmasters Crew and Graff artists repping the crew FC. If you dont know about FC look it up....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SEVERE ONE TOP 2 BOT'M CREW X ARMORY
    PADRE FRIAR REMIX
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also I dont know if you guys have seen The West Coast shirts by Fabrical which is my homie DJ FINGAZ brand but we collaborated on a shirt with his company looks something like this just pretty much riding on that design that they been running off for the past year or so....Will be out in a different color then whats show though...White w/Black and Antique White w/Brown
    [​IMG]

and I got a few other designs that will be out but there still up in the air. These all will be available sometimes next month....

peace
    CROS1

Last edited: Jun 16, 2006
  2. Inhalant

Inhalant Senior Member

ARMORY!? say what!? they had one down here in hawaii?

3. Inhalant

Inhalant Senior Member

shit i can't edit, anyway the last Armory closed down in hawaii. is there anyway you could get them down here.

4. IamCROS1

IamCROS1 New Jack

Yeah the Armory Hawaii was opened by some buddies of ours they didnt really know the retail game that well and ended up tanking. There both back in San Diego now. The only way you will be able to get the shirts is through our online store www.FreestyleSession.com or www.ArmoryHipHop.com
    They should be up in a few weeks I will post up when they are available...
    peace
    CROS1

5. Inhalant

Inhalant Senior Member

6. r00t

r00t Member

ho yup,
    i got me a good load of armory gear from when they were in hawaii
    good stuff guys

7. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

i like the north face spoof... other than that, i don't really like graffiti tee's