Arizona?

smirt

Hey, I live in shit-tastic wisconsin right now but as of January 8th I'll be a full blooded Arizona citizen. I was just wondering how the graffiti/hip-hop scene is in the Tempe and Phoenix area. Lemme' know. Thanks a pant load.

- smirt.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks.

Thanks for the input, look i didn't even say 'thanks a pant load' so maybe more people will reply. Ha yeah, wisconsin is shit and i figured arizona would kick its ass. There arn't even crews here. i live in some horrid hick shit town. I want to join a crew when i hit phoenix.

hahaha.....You are really going to have to used to the weather.....it's hot as fuck in the summer....and cold in winter(dry cold)..the scene is still tight I'm sure....haven't been there for a grip....like 7 years.I used to skateboard there back in day......Peoria.have a blast duke.

shbuh!

No, it ain't by Florida. It's by california and new mexico. I know it's super hot there and shit. Are there suybway lines and shit there? I want to go on a subway, tag it up, and leave with out having to be to paranoid about shit. Here, you have to be paranoid even for doing a sketch. its terreble.

Archived