Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Arizona

Discussion in 'Meet Ups & Hosting' started by O.T.A., Mar 17, 2015.

1. O.T.A.

O.T.A. New Jack

What's goin on guys. I'm an artist from Arizona, Mesa to be exact. There's like no other artists out here and I'm just tryin to meet some but it seems near impossible. Any of you from here, know the area. Let. Me know.

Bio5 likes this.
  2. maddosn2

maddosn2 New Jack

i got that white and nerdy song sent to my whole company the day this thread was made...this thread is the devil...

3. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

thats a good song.

4. Bio5

Bio5 New Jack

Im in Apache Junction Arizona an am just starting.

5. modes3000

modes3000 New Jack

im not from arizona but im interested in seeing what typa styles come from out that way

6. Bio5

Bio5 New Jack

There isnt a lot from what iv seen here, i think most of it is in Phenox our capital but if i can figure out how to post it i can show you my first throw up.

7. Bio5

Bio5 New Jack

8. Toiletseat

Toiletseat Senior Member

9. 38special

38special New Jack

Yo I just moved out here in Glendale and Im tryin to link up with someone to skate or go bombin with. I don't know shit about this place

10. 38special

38special New Jack

Yo if you're still out here let's link up

11. Steely Mills

Steely Mills New Jack

seriously? this is all there is in the az thread? what a fucking joke!!!!! Damn it AZ kills shit ive been writing since 05' and i know phoenix and tucson have mad graff, yeah its slowed down because the new cats just get internet fame and suck and are pussies but damn! there is still a scene. Someone help me revive this great cities prestige!!!!!! we have dope crews like taf emt tse dof isb mtg ga wgs tdr ng tew hbm mhc ras bamc twk, even TKO is here! there are more, im just pissed, this city has a great scene, the whole state does! fuck anyone who hates on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it phx az 602 till death!!!!! (480 and 623 i guess, lols.... but we crush all area codes phx is big and real writers do it all and the real ones here do!) so in my final statement if anyone is reading? help me show the rest of the world what we are about!!!!
    sincerely,
    Steely Mills

12. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

None of your photos are showing up cobber.