ARIZONA WOMEN

Guest kOmega

Guest kOmega

arizona gurls are da craziest..i lived in az for 6 months and i had a fucken blast..

couldnt hack the summer so im back in sunny n.cal..but these gurls ..are bOmb..GNES would tell yah ..

gurls loOkin hOtter den brtiany spears in a thong and topless easy as fawk..these cali gurls play greedy..but az gurls shOwed sOme luv and shOwed a brotha hOw its dOne..

they smell good too..

use to cruis da strip on 'central' and 'mills' pick up sOme asu hOneys and the night will begin..

so if your ever in PHOENIX arizona drive dOwn university st on thw weekend and youll see some holly wood type biznatches on city streets ..

werd up to az hOtties..peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest kOmega
Originally posted by IwearPinkShirts:

damn komega, arent you like rich as hell? if i was loaded i sure as hell wouldnt be in arizona. id get a ferrari and move to south carolina and get some propper southern belles.

yah but i travel alot..i stay here there and everywhere ..until i get my self settled..

but cali is my hOme been here for 5 years ..

"""frome europe"""""

but yah..arizona is nice..a lil hot but oh well..

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

fuck yeah its hot!I live in some valley girl territory...want like $45. to cornroll my hair..but these chicks go along with the temp...all the girls at my work run thier fingers through my hair and spank my ass occasionally..I kinda like it.....

ha!

oh kOmega!where are you at?

yup about home.... CALI or HAWAII for me...

colorado sounds chill...but no ocean just 4 wheelers and gunracks

Originally posted by suburbian bum:

"colorado sounds chill...but no ocean just 4 wheelers and gunracks"

HAHA, its very true... But there isnt very many good chicks here, but if your standards are low... you get enough pussy.

wrong you are my little friend. Just wait till you go to CU or visit Cherry Creek. Supermodel status no joke.

wrong you are my little friend. Just wait till you go to CU or visit Cherry Creek. Supermodel status no joke.

yeah thats what my boy tells me..used to sell papers over there...

yup $45. to cornroll my hair!there is no ghetto bitches around here so i gotta go to a hair salon..$45.and if the next hour comes$45. more...fuck that!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-10-2001).]

Guest cracked ass

"Arizona really was a gas

I was screwed up and a total mess

Mind blowing all the way, you know,

just out of sight..."

-the Scorpions, "Arizona"

Guest platapie

i think ive got to start planing a trip out there. any one want to let me stay on there couch we can trade you kan kome to hawaii???

i went to CU. thank you, thank you very much.

------------------

high plains drifter

• 2 years later...

Archived