Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ARIZONA WOMEN

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kOmega, Jun 10, 2001.

1. kOmega

kOmega Guest

arizona gurls are da craziest..i lived in az for 6 months and i had a fucken blast..
    couldnt hack the summer so im back in sunny n.cal..but these gurls ..are bOmb..GNES would tell yah ..
    gurls loOkin hOtter den brtiany spears in a thong and topless easy as fawk..these cali gurls play greedy..but az gurls shOwed sOme luv and shOwed a brotha hOw its dOne..
    they smell good too..
    use to cruis da strip on 'central' and 'mills' pick up sOme asu hOneys and the night will begin..
    so if your ever in PHOENIX arizona drive dOwn university st on thw weekend and youll see some holly wood type biznatches on city streets ..
    werd up to az hOtties..peace

2. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

yup i work at arrow head mall...they got chicks all over!i think there are more chicks than guys! they are rich on this part of town...or as they like to say it over on this side of town "well off"...

3. IwearPinkShirts

IwearPinkShirts Member

damn komega, arent you like rich as hell? if i was loaded i sure as hell wouldnt be in arizona. id get a ferrari and move to south carolina and get some propper southern belles.

4. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

yeah yeah...dirty south gurls give dirty south hed.....i can vouch fo that....

5. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

I lived here my whole life theres plenty of girls but what can i say???

6. kOmega

kOmega Guest

yah but i travel alot..i stay here there and everywhere ..until i get my self settled..
    but cali is my hOme been here for 5 years ..
    """frome europe"""""
    but yah..arizona is nice..a lil hot but oh well..

7. willy!wonka

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

"colorado sounds chill...but no ocean just 4 wheelers and gunracks"

HAHA, its very true... But there isnt very many good chicks here, but if your standards are low... you get enough pussy.

9. MeroSeis

MeroSeis Banned

10. IwearPinkShirts

IwearPinkShirts Member

wrong you are my little friend. Just wait till you go to CU or visit Cherry Creek. Supermodel status no joke.

11. willy!wonka

yeah thats what my boy tells me..used to sell papers over there...

yup $45. to cornroll my hair!there is no ghetto bitches around here so i gotta go to a hair salon..$45.and if the next hour comes$45. more...fuck that!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-10-2001).]

12. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

"Arizona really was a gas
    I was screwed up and a total mess
    Mind blowing all the way, you know,
    just out of sight..."

-the Scorpions, "Arizona"

13. platapie

platapie Guest

i think ive got to start planing a trip out there. any one want to let me stay on there couch we can trade you kan kome to hawaii???

14. willy!wonka

oh yeah!take me home!!!!!!this every day heat is killin me!

15. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i went to CU. thank you, thank you very much.

------------------
    high plains drifter