Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ARIZONA SUCKS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, Mar 11, 2006.

1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

SERIOUSLY MAN THIS PLACE FUCKIN SUCKS......I AINT AT ASU SO I AINT FUCKIN WITH NO STD WHITE BITCHES BUT THIS PLACE SUCKS FOR REAL....I MISS THE CITIES

415 TO THE 206 AND MAYBE THE TACO SHACKS IN THE 203

AND FOR YOU MERO JOCKERS...NIGGA

FUCK ARIZONA

2. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

3. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

never been, but lute olsen is the coolest white haired dude I know

4. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Member

farthest i got was barstow...and i turned around

5. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Never seen anything bad about Arizone except the one time I went my skin burned so bad it bubbled..

6. courtorder

courtorder Senior Member

BUT NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH:
    [​IMG]
    RIGHT?

7. Gigantic Jug

Gigantic Jug Member

yea yeahH fuck arizona.. i was there this summer for golf tournaments and it was like 110 degrees n shit.. all sewaty nNnNnnnnf shit. fuck loving newy ork fool. my blossoming flowers of doom all up QuaRtferz.

8. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

i've been, and yes the part of arizona i was in wasn't too great. at least i was in good company.

9. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Arizona has a lot of kid's in chucks and tight jeans, no? Some dude moved out here from Arizona and he wears the tightest jeans I have ever seen. Mafucka actually gets them tailored so they are tighter in spots.

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

11. cloner

cloner Senior Member

all day long.

12. STREAKER_INK

STREAKER_INK New Jack

lol. how did i stumble into this thread by total accident. im hungover and my head is bumpin. fuck the state of arizona. bump for arizona in the can.

-More Rum!

13. H. Lecter

H. Lecter Senior Member

I'm going there this month~!

For vacation though, sight-seeing..

But about living there, I don't know about that..
    unless I'm going to cleanse myself of people and development..

but hey..

"The Desert's for new beginings"

14. Scarekroe

Scarekroe Member

SORRY YOU HAD A BAD TIME THERE. WHEN I WAS OUT THERE I THOUGHT IT RULED. I WAS IN SCOTTSDALE, PHOENIX, SEDONA, CAMP VERDE, AND FLAGSTAFF. DROVE LIKE THAT WHOLE STATE IN A FEW DAYS. IT'S REAL CHILL THE COUNTRYSIDE RULES.

15. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

yeah, I was there for a minute..it seemed pretty chill..scenery's dope..saw some sites and what not..don't know about living there though..I could see that being wack.