ARIZONA PAINTERS??

GRAFFITI_LIVES

WHAT UP IS THERE ANY PLACES IN ARIZONA TO PAINT AT?I WILL BE IN TOWN FOR THE WEEKEND ON THE 2ND WEEKEND OF JAN...JAN 14TH I WILL ARIVE.I WOULD LIKE TO HOOK UP WITH SOME CATS FROM THE AREA AND PAINT SOME SHIT.I WILL BE IN PHENIOX??(CORRECT MY FUCKED UP SPELLING).SOME ONE PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK.IM LOOKING TO DO SOME WALLS AND MAYBEE SOME OTHER SHIT.RESPOND.

PEACE AND MERRY XMAS!

GROCK MTK KD KYM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey man I would watch out with the info your giving out... the time you are going to be there and telling people the spots your going to paint at... why dont you just give the cops the adress of where your staying, tell them the hours your going to be there, and then give them your full name. Be careful man... its a whole lot easier to get roped in another state.

Originally posted by WitE TrAsH@Dec 25 2004, 12:28 PM

Hey man I would watch out with the info your giving out... the time you are going to be there and telling people the spots your going to paint at... why dont you just give the cops the adress of where your staying, tell them the hours your going to be there, and then give them your full name. Be careful man... its a whole lot easier to get roped in another state.

yea i hear that but i would like to get down on a wall or some shit..i just wanna paint....if i dont hook up with any one ill go do some shit by my self...like i allways do!