arizona bus insides

pineapple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crack is wack

destruction.. woulda been funny seeing some dude flicking shit in a bus.. im sure the conductor thought you were on crack.

why document whats on a bus?

cause to arizona, thats part of the graff scene. buses get fuckin

destroyed. they aint no peter pan shit. buses got cameras in them. Fatso is one of arizona's OG bus scribers. Someone has to pave the way. lots of those cats have the same names as other people, but the fuckin damage is nice. every state will have its own history. tons of names will double over, thats part of graffiti....

cant we all just enjoy some classic damage

Guest august brown

im moving to phoenix in a few weeks and was just wondering if there are any train yards, or chill spots to piece near dunlap square . i think thats the name of the place but im not really sure.

Originally posted by august brown

im moving to phoenix in a few weeks and was just wondering if there are any train yards, or chill spots to piece near dunlap square . i think thats the name of the place but im not really sure.

You gotta five to ten minute drive to any trains and be careful as always phoenix and glendale love busting writers my recomendation is stay in glendale if all posibble because there not as stict as phoenix cops and you get a burritto to grub on instead of sheriff joe's crap bags and good luck finding chill spots!

nice post SW

Originally posted by august brown

The yards in the city are hot, so I'd recommend sticking to walls if I were you. Paint in any NG train spots and you'll probably get gone over. Just a heads up.

:)

Archived