Arial photos of anyones house or almost anywhere in the U.S.

suburbian bum

I just found that on www.mapquest.com you can get arial photos of almost anywhere in the usa. Go to www.mapquest.com type in an adress, just try your home adress the first time. Have it find your house. Zoom all the way in, then at the top of the image click arial photo, and bingo and arial photo of your house.

Now, think about what the govenment can do, the software being used on mapquest is very outdated compared to teh ones the goventment is useing, the govenment is known to have sastilites that can track people and wach where they are going but can not tell there identity. BUT im sure that their top secret sattelites have software that could potentially identify them, so the govenment can whatch your every move from spacce, we are always being wached, its freaky shit, go to the site and see how well it works.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cracked ass

Holy multi-mtumbo... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//eek.gif'>

I just zoomed in on the layup I painted today.

Oh my god.

This is the best freight spot recon I have ever found.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//eek.gif'>

There's a yard in New Jersey.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//eek.gif'>

It's in color.

You realize you can click on aerial photo BEFORE you zoom...then pan in any compass direction...and hit "bigmap" button for, well, a big map.

Holy shit.

A debt of gratitude to Mr. S. Bum. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//cool.gif'>

hmm...pretty neat. it didn't give me an aerial photo option for the canadian

locations i selected, which kinda sucks, so i tried just some easy ass american site.....wall st, new york......that worked...i guess there's no shots for us canucks. poo balls.

sweet if your mr. ass.

Yeah i actually think its kinda fun, i found a huge yard somewhere kinda near me, its fun to look around at places too, i found this rooftop that i could do a roller on it and if they took the pics again it would show up. Those flicks look fairly recent too, i checked a construction site near my house and figured out that its not more then a about 5 months old, so its cool.

I think there is another site with satalite photos on it, ill have to find it and post it.

i didnt see the aerial photo option anywhere on the pciture of the map to my house...can someone take a screen shot of some random address they put in so i can see what everyone is talking about? i want an aerial view of my house

you know www.beatbreaks.com

well i ordered from em sometimes and i put in their adress on the map quest arial photo...guy or whoever owns beatbreaks has a nice place its about 40 houses between mountains..one of those houses is his.. im not sure which one

[This message has been edited by krs702 (edited 07-13-2001).]

that is the exact reason why cameras are no good....

on a side not when i look at a lay up it kind of made me feel like a secret agent collecting reconasance for a mission...heh, fuck....i bet id be having a lot more fun tonight if i didnt have to work in the morning....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by suburbian bum:

I was just thinking that the saber river peice would probably be visable on this, if anyone knows where it is, you should see if you can see it on this thing. if you find it post it on the bench or in this thread.

yes it would and that is why this weekend i will try to do a huge roller for you all to view

Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

yes it would and that is why this weekend i will try to do a huge roller for you all to view

Take some flix while you're there too. So we can compare them to the arial shot.

[This message has been edited by -Rage- (edited 07-14-2001).]

yeah, i noticed that too....the apartments that i lived in at the end of last summer werent even starting to be erected yet.....its probably a good year and a half....pretty useless

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest cracked ass

I chilled out a bit after finding that the aerial photo option only works in select places, usually bigger cities and their suburbs. And you can't zoom in far enough to tell if cars were laid up in certain places, except yards. I wonder how old the photo sets are.

I'm down to scan for the Saber piece, can anyone give me a borough or otherwise nail down the part of the city that it's in?

Guest dukeofyork

the thought that this technology is so available kinda worries me. im sure that if they wanted to, they could zoom all the way in to see that you have a zit on your cheek while you are out painting, and thats not cool.

Originally posted by suburbian bum:

Umm you guys are pretty stupid, its not a live shot, that shot is about 3-6 months old and it probably wont be updated for a while. So your probably not gonna be able to see your peice for a long time on that thing, ifd they ever do update it...

That doesn't mean you can't make a huge roller and WAIT to see it. Granted IF it's EVER updated.

Guest imported_Tesseract

A MESSAGE GROM TAGSIPRODUCTIONS:

"Great site,now i have a great idea:Since everyone found his home...Lets post em!!!"

...Just kidding.

doesnt have aerial photo for my country.....damn

Archived