Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

argh, WEEKEND!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by uh and yes, Dec 7, 2001.

1. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

man, 4 tests this week... 5 hours of psychology experiments... projects due... i cant wait for this shit to end. a keg and punch tomorrow night, my house... i'll be the one dressed to kill next to the keg. oh yeah, and hot water music is coming on saturday. here's to a good weekend.

2. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

next week is my week from hell, 4 finals, papers, movin shit out...but i guess at the end of the week it will be the best thing ever because im done for 6 weeks

3. 455

455 Guest

I just get drunk and sit on my ass...leaving posts on threads like this...have a good weekend...hope you lose your sobiety...peace. BUMP.

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I havent been to school in weeks. And I havent really studied too much this semester. I guess I am burned out. FUCK I better get on it.

5. Secret

Secret Elite Member

I was suppose to write 4 papers last night. I kept getting distracted, so I only did one and half... :(

It's 6:47am... back to work...

6. KASTsystem

KASTsystem Member

4 papers all due on the same day?!
    how the hell did that happen to you?
    (i hope that you do not reply to this, cause you're way too fucking busy to be screwing around on the internet right now.)

7. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

I had a short week since I was sick, but I am still glad it's over. The kids are going on a special field trip type thing, with breakfast with Santa and Xmas shopping. The hubbie is going to cub scout training, so I get at least 4 hours to myself. Yeah.

Tonight a friends coming over to bake some brownies and watch movies, and I think we are going to break into some of the liquors that my hubbie has been making.

8. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

all that matters is that there will be beer and alcohol... which makes for one drunk blood and guts...
    oh, and HWM to cap it off? what a treat.

9. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

im breakin out the digital for our weekend ill show you all how it went...

10. TheStupidToy

TheStupidToy Junior Member

I have 3 weeks to bring my 21% science grade to at least a 50%, and the new subject we just got onto involves hella math which I cannot do at all...... so basically I just did a whole term for nothing, cuz I gotta redo it...... and I have missed so much school that my history teacher wants every assignment he has ever given us, and its worth half my grade..... I have about 15% of the assignments and its due by Monday.... try that, Im fuckin stressed as hell.... I need a stress ball....

11. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Kast, I have 4 papers PLUS a fucking diagram due all on the same day because my teacher is a son of a bitch that doesn't want to be here for finals. Which makes class the class about 3 weeks shorter, counting the times he told us NOT to come to class. Sooooo.... I gotta cram all this stuff in.

Bloody, what does HWM stand for?? Horny White Men?? I'm there, dude.

:D

12. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

I have a job.

13. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

hot water music. progressive hardcore band...

14. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

15. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

human waste muncher...