Are you Truly Proud?

TheStupidToy

Okay, we all are/have been to school, correct? (well, most of us), but I just wanna know one thing...... when you die are you gonna be proud of what you accomplished in life? I mean, think about it..... you study hard through highschool and college, basically watching your youth years pass you buy while drowning in science and math projects.... then you goto college, same shit.... become a doctor or whatever, workin 9-5 doin the same shit everyday, maybe head out to the bar for a drink, but everything is much the same, your making money to pay the rent in order to survive, but in order to survive your time is overtaken by your job, so in actual fact, the job you are working to keep you alive, is actually taking 95% of the life anyway....... so its fucked..... I just wanna know how yall feel about this...... we never know when we are gonna pass on, so if you were to die tomorrow, would you be proud of how you have lived your life....... just something I was pondering.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by THE LAW

get good at something you like.

get paid for it.

live large.

sums it all up pretty good........

if i died tomorrow, id be pretty pissed off.

crazy positive thinking

I wouldn't totally be proud, but I'd be pretty content with my life. I know that I've passed up plenty of opportunity's in my short life already, and I know I'll pass up many more and have more regrets, but I love life, and would appreciate what short time I've had. I'd be proud to an extent of what I've done, 'cause I have been holding pretty damn true to my beliefs and views so far.

i dont believe money equals happiness

i dont believe money equals freedom

i dont want the freedom of 40 hour workweek slavery

to afford me the luxuries that i will lable my needs

i dont believe in the american dream

be young, have fun, live for yourself

everything else you know was taught to you to keep you in line

no gods. no managers.

Guest chicken bone

still young, no regrets.

i would die in fury considering theres so little i've done and still so much to do! its actually very depressing considering im totally lost right now.. oh well?

to me...whos gonna die proud?...i mean come on now theres a million tasks to one day...and u cant always get em done.. if u die ur gonna die why worry about if ur gonna die proud...for me i know ima die happy cause i did the best i could in life and even though i fucked up at times i still got through it to get my shit done...but this is an intresting topic i must say....

but i must also say this...the day i die proud is when i have my OWN house with MY wife and MY kids....thats all there is to it...until then why worry about it.....:D

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

I wont be satisfied with life until I've had sex with two girls at once. :P

And when I am satisfied, I'll set myself a new goal. :idea:

Been there, done that, got the trite t-shirt. And let me tell you that afterwards, your new goal will be three :crazy:

Archived