ARE YOU THANKFUL?

duh-rye-won

happy thanksgiving, 12ozola.

the goose is thankful for...

-my famalam. they're on the other side of the world, but they still make the top of the list.

-my new york crew. they're on the other side of the world too, but they still send me funny emails.

-my hong kong posse. i got some good friends out here.

-my girl. the dumpling. chinky little eyes. cute little nose. (she can't even wear sunglasses cause they fall right off her fuckin face, fo real!). the mangled engrish always makes me smile. and she does things like helping me to the bathroom at night when i'm wasted so i don't piss the bed. (last night)

-the internet. yeah, that sounds lame as fuck. but when you move to the other side of the planet, anything that makes the world seem like a smaller place is a real good thing.

-skateboarding. 15 fuckin years, and it's still fun.

-beer and weed. i work 60 hours a week and i live in a foreign country. getting fucked up is nice.

-coffee and cigarettes. the little things that get ya through the work day.

-seeing beautiful women on the street. sometimes this can be a bad thing i guess, but i'm thankful for it when my peepee goes da doing doing doinggg.

happy and healthy thanksgiving to my knightbats and the 12ozfamola.

and if you're feelin down, your family is fucked and the holiday season hurts more than it helps, just remember...

thanksgiving and christmas eve are REAL good nights to go bombing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I cant believe the knightbats arent even on the list.

or atleast me.

Im thankful for:

My new puppy; this motherfucker is trill. I love hanging out with this thing.

My grandmother; she still holds thing down with the Italian fury.

..I will think of more later hopefully, but this is all for now.

man, i am NOT thankful for grandmas who like to give slobbery kisses on the mouth. a little saliva somehow got inside my mouth. i feel violated. and over half hour conversations to see how many pie plates we have? come on that shit should be 3 minutes tops, uncluding pleasantries.

im thankful for stuffing and mashed potatoes, pie. i really hope nothing essential gets fucked up. like my retarded cousin who thinks shes 'super chef' or some shit and really just fucks up whatever she makes.

um. im sort of thankful schools almost out, but that means 3 more weeks of intense study.

im thankful for my kitty who's really soft on her neck.

and...thats about it.

Originally posted by iquit@Nov 24 2004, 10:07 PM

happy and healthy thanksgiving to the 12ozfamola.

and if you're feelin down, your family is fucked and the holiday season hurts more than it helps, just remember...

thanksgiving and christmas eve are REAL good nights to go bombing.

is boston market open on thanksgiving..i sure hope so.

Im thankful my boy puts up with the shit I give him. I still have no idea why hes with me. but Im happy he is.

Im thankful that Im not insane, have depression problems, etc. I value my mental health after all these y ears of trying to be the therapist.

Im thankful for having a decent family life. My dad might be a bit on the hostile/cynical side, and my mom might be a liar, but they still love me and tried to raise me the best they could.

Ill add more later probably. I like the thread iquit. Sometimes its good to sit down and realize how good your life really is.

what a crazy thread.

oh well.

im thankful for:

a room to live in.

food to eat.

entertainment.

and this is so fucking unnecessary, but i am very thankful for NOT getting caught, cause the past 2 weeks there have been a few very close calls and PLEASE BALEED that shit aint funny. but what is funny is driving by the next day and seeing a fill in with no outline. hahhhahhahahaha. ok.

I AM NOT THANKFUL THAT AMERICAN THANKSGIVING IS TOMORROW AND I'M GOING TO MISS THE FIRST HALF OF THE COWBOYS GAME BECAUSE OF STUPID CLASS THAT I HAVE TO ATTEND! CURSE THE TEACHER FOR MAKING ME SIT OUT AFTER I BURNT MY FINGER LAST WEEK! I WOULD HAVE BEEN AHEAD BY NOW AND BEEN ABLE TO LEAVE TOMORROW EARLY! I'M JUST GOING TO RUSH TOMORROW AND END UP BURNING MYSELF EVEN MORE!!

ok, onesecondple, Canadian Thanksgiving was a month ago, but I'll say this: I'm thankful for my incredible essay writing skills. I just wrote an essay on armored warfare that is so fundamentally shitty, but so well disguised in fluff that I might pass a class I haven't attended more than once all semester.

Also, I'm thankful that I get to catch the second half of the 'Boys whoop some Bears ass (hopefully).

Fuck you cats, I just ate a bar burger, fries and the worst mashed potatoes on the planet for thanksgiving... alone. I'm not even in jail, fuckers.

I'm not thankful this year. Well, I am.. but for now the things I'm thankful for get no public love. Fuck this, I can feel cheap burger twisting up in my stomach.

The only thing that gets appreciated are cigarettes.. because they're helping me die faster.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Nov 25 2004, 10:18 PM

Fuck you cats, I just ate a bar burger, fries and the worst mashed potatoes on the planet for thanksgiving... alone. I'm not even in jail, fuckers.

I'm not thankful this year. Well, I am.. but for now the things I'm thankful for get no public love. Fuck this, I can feel cheap burger twisting up in my stomach.

The only thing that gets appreciated are cigarettes.. because they're helping me die faster.

AW, NOW C'MON...don't sound soo bitter..well, i hope your day gets better...have a happythanksgiving anyway...