ARE YOU SUBURBAN OR INNERCITY?

Guest iced out mocha

Guest iced out mocha

ive been painting with some thugs lately. cool kids (cool as hell as a matter of fact), but i feel like an akward ass nerdy suburbanite white boy. where do you stand? or sit?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remy Martin

where i live the urban demographics are quite dense, so the so called "suburbs" retain many as if not just as much of the sinister qaulitys of the large metropolitan areas. It is really just one big city, so i think. As opposed to Los Angeles, where the so called suburbs are worse than notorious neighborhoods such as "south central"...and one must drive over a hour or two or three to make it to a nice safe serene suburb..the area i live in is suburban, as largley labled, however, we rate the highest methamphetamine production in the state, and in my neighborhood where apartments of the one bedroom size go for a thousand dollars starting, we have a suprising number of homeless people and car thefts, not to mention you go down to the blocks, and have rampant methamphetamine nests..as well as refineries, factories, whare houses and airports.

and the occasional graffiti writer getting prolific with their work http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by just~someone~else~:

city near a lake................

same city.. right on the lake. where 'urb gets nasty before it gets 'burb.

i live in the burbs and like it here. but i havent met any thugs who have done anything worse than me. except one who killed someone. the only difference between me and them is they talk loud. always have to have attention and tell a lot of stories when they first meet people. well at least from my experience. but ive always wanted to live in milton anyone whos been there can probably tell why. most the houses are fuckin huge and the place is so clean and just peaceful

[This message has been edited by im a big toy oner (edited 07-30-2001).]

THE STREETS IS MY KILLIN FIELD!AND MY COMPUTER IS ALSO MY COFFEE TABLE,MICROWAVE,AND AN AM/FM CASSETTE PLAYER VCR.I DO FILL INS OVER WINDOWS AND PUNK BASE HEADS ON THE AVE.SWITCHBLADE AND A SIDEBAG,IM A THEIF AND A DRUG DEALER.MY CREWS THUG NIGGAZ LIKE ME AND HARDEND BEHIND BARS BEFORE THE AGE 18.YET THROUGH DAYS OF INTREPIDATION AND PSYCODELIC REINCARNATIONS, HOMIES HAVE DIED AND MANY HAVE LED ASTRAY.YOU START TO SEE THROUGH THE HAZE AND REALLY SEE THE LIGHT. DESTINED FRONTIERS MANIFESTED TO REALITES THROUGH KNOWLEGE OF THE SITUATIONS OF LIFE.YOU STRETCH THE CAPABILITIES OF EXISTANCE AND YOU REALY SEE WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR PLACE IN GOD AD YOU YEARN FOR A MORE BALANCED ENVIROMENT IN TOUCH WITH NATURE IN HARMONY WITH TECHNOLOGY AND THE KNOWLEGE OF MANKIND AND THE SUB-URBAN LIFESTYLE EVOLVES.

Guest KARD like WOE

susburb but im movin out on september first i cant wait to get away from these cops. every single one knows my name in this fuckin town i hate it

• 4 weeks later...

Archived