Are you single? Are you hungry? Well then, let me advise you on what to eat...

High Priest

The single man's guide to tv dinners

Im single.. im hungry.. and i just ate a tv dinner.. i cant remember how i came across this page, but..yea it made me feel really lonely and pathetic after reading it. Sidenote:I cant believe how far the reviewers go into detail, I.E. :

"Before I end this review, I must mention the images featured on the back of the meal's box. They are placed between Banquet's self-aggrandizing comments on the wholesomeness and righteousness of their meals. The captionless images invite the consumer to fill in the details of the depicted storyline. Image #1 features a man exiting his car. Presumably he is returning home from work or he is on a lunch break. Next, he is shown sitting at a table with a young woman. He seems to be focused on the task at hand which is carving up the meat of the Banquet meal.

The young woman appears to be enjoying his enthusiasm. The final image is a curious one. Evidently he has just placed a forkful of his Banquet meal into his mouth. This has perhaps given him a moment of ecstasy. I say this because of the fact that his eyes are closed and a look of extreme serenity is on his face. Usually, a person closes his/her eyes during acts of intimacy. Apparently I missed something when I consumed this meal."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i lived off of top ramen for the longest time when i was single; it wasn't too shabby...

then i got married and now the other half wants a full meal or fast food all the time; his excuse is 'i'm a big guy, i gotta eat some real food'...

(sigh) so much for saving money.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

i have a gf and im eating strawberry banana yogurt. yummy. i like yoplait whips better though.

I remember in my first photo class the teacher showed us an example of a "brilliant and talented" students work from a previous class... it was a color shot of strawberry yogurt dripping down a guys ass crack. Thank you MR. Moriarty.

Archived