Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Are YOU Registered to vote?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Oct 4, 2004.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

They say the election is going to be decided by first time voters 18-24. since thats the average age group of 12oz i hope you are all registered..so lets hear it...

i want NO excuses...

2. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

unfortunately by law i cant vote,lil legal trouble,shit sucks,but what can i do,fuck bush,fuck kerry,i want good ol bill back

3. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Hell yes, I'm registered to vote. Right after school on my 18th birthday I drove up to the town hall and handed them my completed registration. It ruled.

4. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

i dont know if this is correct, but i think that the highest voter turnout was in the 66 percentile. i thik another good question to ask is if you are registered, are you going to vote?

5. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Everyone young should go vote so we stop getting fucked over by the politicians.

Something like 77% of senior citizens vote, and look what it got them last year, a $600 billion prescription drug entitlement. That in addition to medicare and social security means we're spending retarded amounts of money on old people.

24% of 18-29 year olds vote and look where it's gotten us: the politicians close budget gaps by reducing the amount of money for student loans and grants and raise tuition at state universities. Fuck that, go vote and watch those fuckers make college free like it ought to be.

6. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

has anyone seen that southern pacific islanders commercial?

7. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

registered.

people can actually register to vote in their home state through www.howardstern.com

8. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

think i registered last year the vote was, i got registered becuase i had missed the last vote day. but i dont think im going to vote.

im in texas and it doesnt really matter what i say since my states bush reguardless pretty much.

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

a question for my american friends:

to vote must you first be registered, or are you allowed to cast a "silent" ballot?

here in australia it is compulsory to vote by law, but it is not compulsory to be registered to vote. silent ballots are permitted

10. porque

porque Senior Member

...in every state you have to register prior to voting...in most states you have to register pretty far in advance...today marked the deadline for 13 states, with many more ending by the end of teh week...in some states, however, you can register at the poll on the day of elections...literally right before you vote...you would think thta in our information age you could just show up in any state, at any poll and just give them your ss# and you could then vote with the correct ballot...but then again this is the us...

11. SmeechLizard

SmeechLizard New Jack

More reasons to vote:

(regarding the Al Qaeda/Sadaam connection)

"There clearly was a relationship. It's been testified to. The evidence is overwhelming,"
    "It goes back to the early '90s. It involves a whole series of contacts, high-level contacts with Osama bin Laden and Iraqi intelligence officials."
    -Dick Cheney, June 2004

"To my knowledge, I have not seen any strong, hard evidence that links the two."
    -Donald Rumsfeld, Today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And another bit of Bush cabinet wisdom:

"I don't understand 'proving to the world that you did it (went to war in iraq/took pre-emptive action) for legitimate reasons.'"
    -Condaleeza Rice

:heated:

12. j

j Guest

13. SmeechLizard

SmeechLizard New Jack

[​IMG]

14. j

j Guest

feel better, hombre?

15. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose Senior Member