ARE YOU ON RIGHT NOW?

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LAUGH OUT LOUD...

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

The state of being fat, fatness. Naw, keep it, I don't care about your silly kid weed.

THIS PUBE LOUSE IS SO WACK I HAD TO SPELL OUT LOL TO CLOWN HIM. GO BACK TO PLAYING MAGIC, YOUR FRIEND TYLER AKA "MOGITHUS" IS WAITING FOR YOU. I BET YOU HAVE A DOPE NAME LIKE THAT TOO RIGHT "RATHATOR" PERHAPS? YOU PROBABLY WRITE SHINOBI OR SOME SHIT AND WENT TO SEE PLUTO NASH. YOUR ASS IS TIRED BE QUIET AND GO TO SLEEP HO.

MEROE KD

ZZZZ...

NIGGA YOU SHOULD BE STRAIGHT SNOOZIN, I LOVE CAPS LOCK, THAT WAY PEOPLE CAN SCROLL DOWN AND READ MY SHIT FIRST AND SEE WHAT A DICKSADDLER YOU ARE. YOU CHRISTINA AGUILERA ROCKIN, TUBESOCK MASTURBATIN DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS MOTHERFUCKER. SILENCIO. OH AND I SOLD YOU TO SOMEONE FOR A PACK OF NEWPORTS, SO YOUR SOMEONE ELSE'S HO NOW. SORRY.

MR. MEROE.

MEPH SET2

Hahaha, is your caps lock stuck holmes? Yeah, it's the one next to the "a" key. I know you know what the letter "a" looks like. Go ahead and fix that for me sport. Oh, and knit me a sweater bitch.

o dam....ahaha

Guest me IS cool

Hahaha, is your caps lock stuck holmes? Yeah, it's the one next to the "a" key. I know you know what the letter "a" looks like. Go ahead and fix that for me sport. Oh, and knit me a sweater bitch.

ouch... :rolleyes:

Archived