Are you in a Mixed Race Relationship?

Gunm

So here's the question....have you ever dated someone outside of your race or have you in the past?

Was it without incident or did you ever get static from folks on your side of the fence as well as the other side?

I've dated an asian girl for quite some time now and it's about as normal as it gets although there have been a few times when I've gotten mean mugged by asian gangsters when me and the missus are out and about.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've dated across the races and never really had any probs. a few years back i semi-seriously dated a black woman and she caught some flak from other black women sometimes.... just some under breath muttering.."you still black gurl!" and the like.

i'm sure alot of it has to do with the part of the country you are in. i live in such a melting pot now its no thing, but other places (like where i was a few years back) its a little different. and then you got BFE..where it's a whole 'nother story.

i've dated black men, white men and hispanic

i like them all, never had a problem. the only issue is when their friends and them all speak a different language and you have no idea what they're saying. but it's cool since it's like an immersion program everytime you hang out.

yes, i am in a mixed race relationship: i am filipino, and he is spanish/italian.

in the past, i have had a problem with dating guys from my own race; they seem to like staying in their own little clique, excluding others and limiting themselves to partying, smoking, the latest fashion trend, racing, and hanging out with the same people from high school. i don't think they do it on purpose, it's just how they grew up i guess...

I had a serious thing with this white girl a while back, and then some black girl .

Ive never gotten shit for it.

I have yet to find a spanish girl that can fit with me, so fuck it, if i love someone i love them for who they are and not what they are.

Im currently dating a redhead. Fiery little number.

<span style='color:black'>I dont know about dating but I was on a mission to plant my flag in every race of girls moon. I never caught shit for it though except for the black girls. All i heard were black guys saying shit like "You know that white boy cant hit it right." But when it comes down to it i guess i have the best of both worlds; a big dick and good credit.</span>:p

yes, im currently dating an east African chic from Eritrea(small country outside of ethiopia) shes was born and raised in Italy and has been in the U.S. for 5 years....

we have been dating for 2 and a half years and its getting a lot more serious...being that we live together...some of yinz might have seen her in my past post..

anyways, we dont really get shit from other people about us being together BUT other black men(african americans) do make remarks to her about dating a white guy..

we do sometimes get strange looks....but only from black people...

yep (i'm blk he's latino and hates his race that's another story)

and when we were in the city together the day before the puerto rican day parade i was getting grilled to pieces by spanish girls

i could care less until one of them pulls out a knife

and when we walk around downtown brooklyn he tends to get hit on by blk girls often - then again most of those girls have no home training

also i was dating a guy who was white once upon a time ago

and when we went out to eat or walk around main st. - long island

it was usually the middle aged white women who would look at me

odd, i didn't like that

Australia is such a multi-cultural nation that no one really cares, i dont think i have ever dated a girl from my own race.

it really bothers me though when greeks/lebanese/italians here form their own cliques not ONLY them but there the only ones here that i see do it...they have their own style of dress and have created an accent that dosent exist, i mean correct me if im wrong but isnt an accent deriebed from a trasition of languages/countries/cultures to another? MOST of these kids were born here.

it just seems like we should all be working at international progression and all these cliques and people frowning upon inter racial dating is doing nothing but taking us backwards

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by fatbastard

...they have their own style of dress and have created an accent that dosent exist, i mean correct me if im wrong but isnt an accent deriebed from a trasition of languages/countries/cultures to another? MOST of these kids were born here.

WELCOME TO BROOKLYN, NOW GO TO ART SCHOOL!

Guest Pilau Hands

when i love myself, it's a mixed race relationship

i've dated a lot of asian girls, a white girl, hmm...oh this one bird was half italian, half puerto rican. she was BAD!

I’m almost always interracialing it up. I don’t think anyone gives a fuck. My city is so damn multicultural, you can’t avoid it, really. My parents do give a fuck, though, but fuck what they think. I remember as a kid, my mom would say, never bring home a muslim, or a black girl.

As for what crazylazy said, I don’t know about the whole indie-rock thing being interracial. If you mean emasculating myself by looking like one of those ‘emo’ fools, then fuck it.

The girl I’m into right now is half white half Chinese. And my most longterm relationships have always been with blondes. I just love contaminating that blonde haired blue eyed gene pool with my sperm. :D

i'm asian and i've never dated an asian guy before, they just never approach me. i've dated mostly caucasian and mexican, my first bf ever was black. i never got grief from anyone but once when i was in ny the las time and i got stared down by some white girls for being with"one of their kind". hahahhaha lame... who the fuck cares? i'll go out with whoever the fuck i want.

Originally posted by alure

i'm always in a mixed relationship because i'm mixed and i've never met anyone with the same mix as me..i have a thing for my white boys..haha and i've never come across any problems...

Same here. All of my relationships have been "mixed" relationships since I'm mixed. Never have and probably never will meet a girl with my exact mixture.

i've never been in a mixed relationship

(i'm mixed too. but i dont really look it 1/4 chinese)

i really like boys that aren't white... especially Japanese and Hispanics..

but all my past boyfriends have been white..

i'm not opposed to mixed relationships at all

i think the reason that i havent been in a mixed relationship is that b/c i am mostly white... alot of white guys approach me.. i've never been hit on by anybody that was another race

my mission is to have mixed kids

1/2 asian, 1/2 white

1/2 black, 1/2 white

1/2hispanic, 1/2 white