Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ARE YOU ATTRACTIVE?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 007, Jul 17, 2001.

1. 007

007 Guest

Are you a stud? I am. Just be honest. If you are ugly and have lots of acne or body hair and fat and wear velrco shoes just admit it. Me...Im just plain beautiful.(I could use some new shoes and some more muscles but Im workin on it...) Where do you stand?

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I've got a bit of a beer belly and fucked up hair,
    but the rest is quite good!
    I wouldn't have banged a hooters waitress
    if I was futt bugly.

lets NOT post our pics.. ok?

3. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

i have a classic case of the-unattractive disease.

i wear clothes from thrift stores.. my hair is... just.. not cool.. i dont have that much acne.. like.. a pimple or 2 is all i have.. but.. my facial features just dont match.. im tall and lanky.. i look.. dumb. yeah.. i was the one with the weak bladder when god was handing out.. pretty much ..everything.

[This message has been edited by jungle cat (edited 07-17-2001).]

4. you might look like a patrick ewing/rupual incarnation but at least you know "whats up".

5. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

ok i may look like a stud, i may attract alot of girls,and no im not one of those movie star hunks but my personality on the other hand is unattractive but yet working on it... so looks arent everything.... geesh what am im to say i sound pretty conceited to me okay on the other hand im a ugly motherfucker,,,,

6. 007

007 Guest

just cause you think emo is cool doesnt mean shitty shirts from thrift stores that say "camp wahitchahee" or "poison" are cool. big thumbs down for you geek ass.

7. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

velcro shoes are the best.

8. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

im damn fine (according to random girls and their moms and thier moms friends), i always wear clean clothes, i constantly smell good and i walk with an air of confidence and content (first one being because of comments from above parties and second because ive got a lovely girlfriend)....
    on the other side though, i smoke, i fart A LOT....really its out of hand....i pick my nose and once engaged in conversation with the ladies i sometimes run out of things to say and start brain farting.....
    over all id say im a conceited fuck.....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

9. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

I had a bob dylan fro but I got sick of it and slapped some pomade to my dome and nwo I am all spikes. I wear a lot of simple things. I mostly wear dickies or dockers, I rock a lot of Golf Shirts(I have enough to last me two weeks without repeating.) I wear whatever shoe is cheap and comfy(Chucks and such) A lot of people's mothers and grandmothers tell me I am very handsome. Thsi one girl I was hitting on told me that I looked like Quentin Tarantino with spiky hair, so I am guessing I am ugly. Maybe old women like Tarantino's big chin and pointy nose. So anywho, I think I have a great personallity because girls just always wanna be my friend. I smoke a pack a day.

------------------
    Girls suck.

10. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

people don't even go after my looks (or after me at all) im kinda this quiet kid who's 6'0'' tall and just walks around doing pretty much nothing. If you've ever seen the video for green day's 'longview' that's the kinda acne i have (and proud of it!) i keep my hair short so there arent any problems with that. and i wear cargo anything (whaddup seeking!)

11. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

after a day of painting in the sun, i smell like all of mankind locked in a tin box with provolone cheese...in death valley...and the cheese is turning...and...you get it.

but then i shower and it's okay. for five minutes after i step out of the shower, i feel godlike. this is largely due to my shower's pressure...WHOO BOY! freaking sandblasts the dirt off you.

after that five minutes, it's all downhill. i start to build a protective layer of dirt and oil on my face like a mask. all my clothes have paint on them, i dont have money to smell good, most of the time my hair is a tangled fluffy mess. my fingernails are always covered with yesterday's color scheme, and i've recently been informed that this does not fly with the ladies...sucks for me. i hate gloves.

to add to that, my personality is apparently too intense for a lot of people. i like to live life while i've got it to live, and some people don't like the way i do it. i don't like to keep people around me if they're half-assed friends. this results in a few amazing friends, and no acquaintances.

i need to get some velcro shoes. velcro is the answer to everything. then everything will be coming up milhouse.

basically...no

my, i'm chatty tonight. where's my cognac?

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i'm 'unconventional' looking. even before the hair and tattoos, i dont look like most people. which is either a good thing or a bad thing depending on who's doing the judging. my sense of fashion is minimal, although tastefull. a dope pair of shoes, jeans or cargos )word to harpo) and white t'shirts. its the classic sort of look that girls go for. sometimes i wear glasses when i really want to 'wow' them... im told that im intimidating, so i put 'em on to seem more 'approachable.' if im in big crowded places (bars etc) i usually put on my 'mean' face and walk through like i hate everyone there. i dont know why i do it, but it makes talking to girls somewhat difficult. then again ive yet to meet a girl in a bar thats done something good for my life. if i can talk to a girl, i can get her. im amusing, entertaining and have no end of stories to tell. plus, as beardo can attest to, i have stickers... and once they know that 'ansiq loves you, boo' they cant help but drop the panties...
    please believe it...

13. mopius

mopius Guest

im sooo ugly...
    we'll just leave it at that [​IMG]

14. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Pilau, you are wayyyyy too hard on yourself. Everybody knows that mixed kids are the most attractive. Pilau has dimples! haha...

15. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

i dont mean to toot my own horn, but damn if im hot...oops...freudian slip...