ARE YOU ALL FUCKING RETARDED?!

seeking

take a look at this toy ass forum. almost every single thread that gets made, gets closed. are you kids absolutely fucking bird shit retarded? do you think you're special? do you think that your gay ass thread brings something to the table that the other 90% of [closed] topics didnt already touch on? god damn, pay some fucking attention.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shady67+Mar 2 2006, 08:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shady67 - Mar 2 2006, 08:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey i want to here all about your crazy trips to crazy spots and your crazy ways of gettin there lol ;) how did you do it :huh2: i seen some insane spots on the other thread for retarted spots its my favorite i mean there are sum crazy spot ppl have got to and i wonder for some of them lol anyway................

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-FSUCurtis@Mar 3 2006, 06:58 AM

I have been in my black book for years, and I have been on walls for a few years. my wild style is ok, and my art is good at best. BUT - everyone always talks about hand style! WTF are you guys talking about?

some of the best of the worst :rolleyes:

ok i knoe all you ppl are shyt ass lil toys i aint a toy cuzz i acctually have an interest in this shyt unlike most of you lil bitches its not the fame or bout being "cool" i do this becuzz i acctually like this and also want to get rid of the toys in my city

man stfu u dont know anthing, i love doing graff cuz i did it im my dad´s garage it was really nice. ye and people call me wheter u want i aint a toy or a city writer. this is my hobby i can tell. ye and know when i post this i will read allots of u people saying shiti stuff to me :biglaugh:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i was wondering when seeking would explode...the yard has been infested with dumbass little toys in the past few weeks, its fucking hillarious though..keep their threads open so i can shit on their faces

You toys have a misconstrued definition of "toy" a toy doesn't mean you don't love doing it, a toy is some bitch posting "how do i write", "where should i get up", and "I've got beef with blah blah, but im not hungry" someone who has no fucking style, no fucking manners and no fucking respect! goddamn! use the fucking search button!

Originally posted by shady67@Mar 5 2006, 02:42 PM

ok i knoe all you ppl are shyt ass lil toys i aint a toy cuzz i acctually have an interest in this shyt unlike most of you lil bitches its not the fame or bout being "cool" i do this becuzz i acctually like this and also want to get rid of the toys in my city

you sound like a huge douche to me

who the fuck said people do it to be "cool" or for fame? obviously if they do it they have a fuckin interest in it... you fuckin dumb shit.. if people are interested in the fame it still counts as an interest, you just need to back off and sit the fuck down, stop gettin on peoples nuts about shit like that cuz in the end your no better than them if all u do is fuckin bitch about shit like a little girl

Originally posted by Rend@Mar 6 2006, 04:23 PM

its good to start off posting at bombing science, then when u get more knowledge, move to 12oz

fkn word. cunts need to know some degree of shit before they come in and fuck a place in the arse.

don't need to 'start on bombingscience' as such, but it would help if they lurked for a while before they posted. there's an idea...make a time delay (say, two weeks after someone registers a new account) where you can read posts but not reply to them.

fuck that would cut down on bullshit.

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 6 2006, 12:47 AM

watching people call eachother toy on the internet is like watching kids with down syndrome wrestle in jello. keep at it guys, f'real.

yeah definatly man,on the way to school i noticed 2 or 3 new shit toy tags....im not against them but theyre just gettin up with the first tag that comes to their head!!! :huh2: :yuck:

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-+Mar 5 2006, 07:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-MOE LESTER- - Mar 5 2006, 07:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i was wondering when seeking would explode...the yard has been infested with dumbass little toys in the past few weeks, its fucking hillarious though..keep their threads open so i can shit on their faces

[/b]

like most things, it seem to go through cycles when it getrs real bad, then chills for awhile

Originally posted by icetray@Mar 5 2006, 09:20 PM

you make a thread that's probably going to fall into the same category as what you're flaming about.

maybe if you guys fixed the search options. then maybe some of us could stop acting "retarded"

the 'advanced' search actually works pretty fucking well, especially compared to search in years past.. i think people often don't try more than one or two searches, and people definitely aren't looking back through the pages and pages of closed threads before they start new ones

<!--QuoteBegin-IRON CHEF@Mar 6 2006, 01:30 AM

ACTUALLY ---- ALL THE "HOW-TO" FORUMS SHOULD

BE DELETED FOREVER.

SO MANY MORE ORIGINAL IDEAS WOULD BE CREATED.

AND ONLY THE POSTING OF PICTURES WOULD BE ALLOWED.

NO "KEYBOARD-BATTLESHIP" DRAMA/BEEF.

JUST A PHOTO ALBUM TO "LOOK" AT.

*add reply*

i here ya, but these guys woukd go somewhere with their bullshit

at least this way brickslayers doesn't get clobbered with this crap

if there was no fourm, only pics, this place wouldn't be as interesting to as many people

and i don't think that providing an online photo gallery was the point of this place

there are still good things about this 'community'

and unfortunately, putting up with ignorance is part of contributing