Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ARE YOU ALL FUCKING RETARDED?!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by seeking, Mar 5, 2006.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

take a look at this toy ass forum. almost every single thread that gets made, gets closed. are you kids absolutely fucking bird shit retarded? do you think you're special? do you think that your gay ass thread brings something to the table that the other 90% of [closed] topics didnt already touch on? god damn, pay some fucking attention.

2. Advercity

Advercity New Jack

SO UHH WHAT MARKER IS BEST TO USE IF U WANT TO TAG SOMETHING

AND WHAT SHOULD YOU TAG

WHAT IS A TAG

PLZ HELP

I AM NEW TO THIS LOL

ha just kiddin..

3. noobicorns

noobicorns New Jack

ironically this thread will be closed pretty fast.

4. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

<!--QuoteBegin-FSUCurtis
    @Mar 3 2006, 06:58 AM
    I have been in my black book for years, and I have been on walls for a few years. my wild style is ok, and my art is good at best. BUT - everyone always talks about hand style! WTF are you guys talking about?
    [post=4358351]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

some of the best of the worst :rolleyes:

5. D_Zero

D_Zero New Jack

why must u be so fucking mean

6. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

i'ts the only way you kids will learn

7. D_Zero

D_Zero New Jack

8. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

did anyone enjoy my story about MSK rolling up and looking like they were gonna wage jihad against me?

9. >EmOk_WuN<

>EmOk_WuN< New Jack

Dood....this section is for tips of doing graffiti if u are new to this forum dont u need help? so why u got to be so beefy?

hahahahahahaha.......................

just bcuz u lick ass doesnt mean u can talk shit :innocent:

10. D_Zero

D_Zero New Jack

u talking to me?

11. shady67

shady67 New Jack

ok i knoe all you ppl are shyt ass lil toys i aint a toy cuzz i acctually have an interest in this shyt unlike most of you lil bitches its not the fame or bout being "cool" i do this becuzz i acctually like this and also want to get rid of the toys in my city

12. D_Zero

D_Zero New Jack

man stfu u dont know anthing, i love doing graff cuz i did it im my dad´s garage it was really nice. ye and people call me wheter u want i aint a toy or a city writer. this is my hobby i can tell. ye and know when i post this i will read allots of u people saying shiti stuff to me :biglaugh:

13. master bait

master bait Member

14. karma

karma Junior Member

first time ive been on the yard section of this forum for a bit and WTF?? ppl(toys)go on the FAQ(frequently asked questions) or use the friggin search button!!
    :yuck: :shook: :hatred: :hatred:

15. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i was wondering when seeking would explode...the yard has been infested with dumbass little toys in the past few weeks, its fucking hillarious though..keep their threads open so i can shit on their faces