Are you addicted to the internet?

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say I'm addicted to it, though I'm on it enough. But that's like saying I'm addicted to books, magazines, newspapers, Cheerios, et cetera. So if I am addicted, then I'm addicted to a bunch of things.

But I have been late for meeting people because of 12oz several times.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Oct 13 2004, 06:42 PM

I wouldn't say I'm addicted to it, though I'm on it enough. But that's like saying I'm addicted to books, magazines, newspapers, Cheerios, et cetera. So if I am addicted, then I'm addicted to a bunch of things.

But I have been late for meeting people because of 12oz several times.

denial!

Originally posted by rental@Oct 13 2004, 09:52 PM

denial!

nooooo! Seriously, I don't fiend for the net like I fiend for cigarettes. If I don't check my email or 12oz after a stressful day, it's nothing. But look out when I need a cigarette. Not that I smoke that much anymore, but you know...

It's like in Half Baked, when that dude is in rehab and says "I'm addicted to weed", and Bob Saget replies "Yo, did you ever suck dick for weeeed?"

so it's like that, and that's the way it is.

Originally posted by slave_one+Oct 13 2004, 06:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slave_one - Oct 13 2004, 06:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>do you condsider yourself 'addicted' to the internet?

does such an addiction really exist?

what are some of the signs that show your internet addiction?

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-slave_one@Oct 13 2004, 06:24 PM

so is it taking over your life?

do you find yourself going out less and less because of it?

AHhahaha YES YOU'RE ADDICTED SLAVE!!!

I just laugh because I think of a previous email we shared..

It's okay I'm addicted to!

I have to say I am addicted. I can't go more than 2 days without checking the Net to see and visit my usual web sites and forums.

And when I come to the Uni computer labs with the intention of doing assignments, 25% of my time is effectively wasted surfing the net. In fact I'm supposed to be doing some memo bullshit and Quality Management cycle right now, but meh...... :innocent:

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Oct 13 2004, 08:25 PM

i dont have any real friends in the place i live right now. looking to make some but hasnt really happened yet.

i am on the internet a lot.

i play internet videogames and go to internet messageboards.

i am addicted.

do you have a job there? if not you should get one you think sounds really fun or where you would have contact with a lot of people to meet.

I proudly only find myself here(internet) only during the worst most impossible times to leave my house for any better reason...I wouldn't sacrifice a chance to breath fresh air for a word I could ever read online. As a matter of fact..I'm going out for a cigarette..lol..