ARE YOU A MOD?

Guest Top Taco

Guest Top Taco

IT SEEMS LATELY I KEEP SEEING MORE AND MORE PEOPLE GOING FOR THE MOD LOOK. WHATS UP WITH THAT SHIT? ITS LIKE YOU GOT TO HAVE A BOWL CUT AND SOME URBAN OUTFITTERS SHIT VINTAGE DRESS CODE. AND YOU HAVE TO POP PILLS LIKE THAT KID IN THAT CRAZY WHO ALBUM THERE THAT CAME OUT IN THE EARLY 1970S. EXCEPT THAT GUY DROVE A SCOOTER I THINK THERES SOME WEIRD BRAND NAME FOR THOSE THINGS BUT WHATEVER ACTAULLY I LIKE THE WHOLE FIXED GEAR FASHION THING ALOT MORE. I THINK ITS COOL. EVERYBODY IN THERE MOTHERS INTO THAT SHIT NOW .I REMEMBER SOME OLD WRITERS FROM AROUND MY WAY USED TO RIDE THOSE THING WAY BACK NOW EVERYBODYS ON THEM. JUST THE OTHER DAY I SAW THIS DUDE SKID LIKE 100000 FUCKING FEET BETWEEN LIKE AN 18 WHEELER AND A ROW OD CARS IN DOWNTOWN TRAFFIC IT WAS AWSOME. I HAVE A ROAD BIKE BUT I SPOT GEARS AND I SPORT A SHOLDER BAG BUT ONLY BECAUSE IVE BEEN SPORTING ONE SINCE LIKE 1992 ACTUALLY I STOPPED FOR AWHILE BECAUSE I WAS PAINTING WITH THIS MOD AND DRUNK BOMBER FROM QUEENS ONCE THIS DUDE TOLD ME TO HIT MY CAN ON A ROCK SO SOME YOUNG KID WOULDENT DESTROY OUR SHIT BUT I ENDED UP DESTROYING MY BAG SO I STOPPED. IM ACTUALLY JUST A REGULAR DUDE IVE DONE ALL THE DRUGS GONE TO ALL THE PARTYS EVEN DRESSED LIKE A FLLOISH RAVER ONCE ONLY BECAUSE I WAS WITH THIS EVIL WHORE WHO THOUGH SHE WAS A WRITER BUT ONLY WANTED ME BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT I WAS A ROCKSTAR AND I COULD GET FREE DRUGS. BUT IVE PUT MOST OF THAT SHIT BEHING ME THESE DAY I DRESS NORMAL I WEAR NEWBALANCE REGULAR CLOTHES AND I DUNNO WHATEVER I GUESS I STILL GET FUNKY I MEAN LAST SUMMER I HAD A DYED BLACK BEARD AND SHAVED HEAD BUT WHATEVER THAT WAS LAST SUMMER. BUT I STILL KNOW A FEW MODS FROM AROUND THE WAS AND YOU KNOW WHAT I GIVE EM ALL PROPS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude you will never be me so quit trying to type like me.

p.s. i got some romulan mod hair and i will kill you with my vespa. i'll strangle you with my skinny tie and then kick your head in with my british patent leather shoes and run you over with my fuji fixed gear and then im gonna force you to listen to the kinks for hours on end. pssssssssssssh. mods. psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

i got some romulan mod hair

Romulan? Get with the times, that shit is ROMAN! Think Caesar... then pick your favorite... if I had that haircut I would call it 'the Caligula'... but that's just me...

Guest SerialRapisT
Originally posted by swif1

im a poser

Fuck ya you are! Just quit that Trance shit and be Punk like your twinky blood says you should...

Guest SerialRapisT

EMO!?

Emo is for dirt rockers who are pussies, but wanna sport a grunjy look... just be Punk and raise hell...

Guest SerialRapisT

Hats off to MODS

Like to salute all the MODs out there though

after all... living a life tailored by "American Graffiti" directed by none other than George Lucas... Film god...

Originally posted by Smart

Romulan? Get with the times, that shit is ROMAN! Think Caesar... then pick your favorite... if I had that haircut I would call it 'the Caligula'... but that's just me...

Roman hair went out in the late half of '99. Its all about Romulan Manitoba Grease Flips. And while im on the subject of whats cool, you all better QUIT trying to rock hightops and stonewashed tapered jeans. THATS MY LOOK.

Re: Hats off to MODS

Originally posted by SerialRapisT

Like to salute all the MODs out there though

after all... living a life tailored by "American Graffiti" directed by none other than George Lucas... Film god...

film god? pah! chewi is a twat

Archived