Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ARE YOU A MOD?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Top Taco, Mar 16, 2002.

1. Top Taco

Top Taco Guest

IT SEEMS LATELY I KEEP SEEING MORE AND MORE PEOPLE GOING FOR THE MOD LOOK. WHATS UP WITH THAT SHIT? ITS LIKE YOU GOT TO HAVE A BOWL CUT AND SOME URBAN OUTFITTERS SHIT VINTAGE DRESS CODE. AND YOU HAVE TO POP PILLS LIKE THAT KID IN THAT CRAZY WHO ALBUM THERE THAT CAME OUT IN THE EARLY 1970S. EXCEPT THAT GUY DROVE A SCOOTER I THINK THERES SOME WEIRD BRAND NAME FOR THOSE THINGS BUT WHATEVER ACTAULLY I LIKE THE WHOLE FIXED GEAR FASHION THING ALOT MORE. I THINK ITS COOL. EVERYBODY IN THERE MOTHERS INTO THAT SHIT NOW .I REMEMBER SOME OLD WRITERS FROM AROUND MY WAY USED TO RIDE THOSE THING WAY BACK NOW EVERYBODYS ON THEM. JUST THE OTHER DAY I SAW THIS DUDE SKID LIKE 100000 FUCKING FEET BETWEEN LIKE AN 18 WHEELER AND A ROW OD CARS IN DOWNTOWN TRAFFIC IT WAS AWSOME. I HAVE A ROAD BIKE BUT I SPOT GEARS AND I SPORT A SHOLDER BAG BUT ONLY BECAUSE IVE BEEN SPORTING ONE SINCE LIKE 1992 ACTUALLY I STOPPED FOR AWHILE BECAUSE I WAS PAINTING WITH THIS MOD AND DRUNK BOMBER FROM QUEENS ONCE THIS DUDE TOLD ME TO HIT MY CAN ON A ROCK SO SOME YOUNG KID WOULDENT DESTROY OUR SHIT BUT I ENDED UP DESTROYING MY BAG SO I STOPPED. IM ACTUALLY JUST A REGULAR DUDE IVE DONE ALL THE DRUGS GONE TO ALL THE PARTYS EVEN DRESSED LIKE A FLLOISH RAVER ONCE ONLY BECAUSE I WAS WITH THIS EVIL WHORE WHO THOUGH SHE WAS A WRITER BUT ONLY WANTED ME BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT I WAS A ROCKSTAR AND I COULD GET FREE DRUGS. BUT IVE PUT MOST OF THAT SHIT BEHING ME THESE DAY I DRESS NORMAL I WEAR NEWBALANCE REGULAR CLOTHES AND I DUNNO WHATEVER I GUESS I STILL GET FUNKY I MEAN LAST SUMMER I HAD A DYED BLACK BEARD AND SHAVED HEAD BUT WHATEVER THAT WAS LAST SUMMER. BUT I STILL KNOW A FEW MODS FROM AROUND THE WAS AND YOU KNOW WHAT I GIVE EM ALL PROPS.

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

are you drunk or stoned?

also those scooters are vespa's I want to get one and fix it up but I don't think that will happen due to financial reasons.

3. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

are you that 11 year old blind kid?

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Quadrophenia

I'm a rocker!

5. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

dude you will never be me so quit trying to type like me.

p.s. i got some romulan mod hair and i will kill you with my vespa. i'll strangle you with my skinny tie and then kick your head in with my british patent leather shoes and run you over with my fuji fixed gear and then im gonna force you to listen to the kinks for hours on end. pssssssssssssh. mods. psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh.

6. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

what's a mod?

7. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

you are the biggest idiot

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Romulan? Get with the times, that shit is ROMAN! Think Caesar... then pick your favorite... if I had that haircut I would call it 'the Caligula'... but that's just me...

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

fuck you, now what's a mod?

wait, is it modern?

:D

10. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i wasnt talking to you trance fag

11. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

you got the trance right...but not fag

12. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

i think i'm gonna watch Quadrophenia (sp!) again.

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: Quadrophenia

wait, no... I'm a Mod AND a Rocker...

I'm a Mocker

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

15. SerialRapisT

SerialRapisT Guest

Fuck ya you are! Just quit that Trance shit and be Punk like your twinky blood says you should...