ARE YALL"LL UP TO HELPING ME (A GIRL) WITH GRAFF?

Shells

I'm A 15 year old girl that wants to learn graffiti, So i was hoping some of you skilled guys can give me private lessons.I need people take has the time to email me and help me with my drawings.

PLEASE EMAIL AT SUCCESSMODE@MSN.com or IM on msn (Successmode) so it would be easier for us to communicate and send graffiti pictures

P.S i want to see some of your work before we start the lessons!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha. yeah sure i'll help you. my screenname is PoKeMonBlasTeR10102 on msn. hit me up, i got all that madd graffz at my control. i can shoot arrows from my finger tips, and tie die fills are my forté.

sike! hayyyo!

Hmmm... what kind of music do you listen to shells... If you reply "Rap"

:haha:

come and suckey suckey... :gaga:

Originally posted by Wink ONE@Jun 18 2005, 08:20 AM

and we want to see your tits. There needs to be a compromise somewhere.

->

word... nah well w/e im down to help you out, not like i have anything better to do... its summer.

but yeah.. give_me_your_paint@hotmail.com i got msn messenger and all that other shit, so hit me up... peace

-emergONE

I had thought that 'private one-on-one lessons' was a euphamism for sex. Which I was going to laugh at. Now I realize she actually wants private one-on-one graffiti lessons, and I'm laughing even harder. This reminds me of a discussion I was having with a friend of mine regarding power dialectics between the sexes. It's amazing how young women are when they learn to use their sexuality to get what they want from men. It's strange however that she thought "show us your tit's" was an inappropriate response. This actually intrigues me. As in, you came on a mostly male, mostly 18-21 year old, mostly too computer savy to get laid frequently, message board and asked for "guys" to give you private graffiti lessons. I am hard-pressed to believe that you didn't know what you were getting into so to speak. But, the response of "I'm only 15 you perv!" tells me something about our society. I think probably it's the only acceptable response from someone in your position, but, I doubt that it was the honest reaction. Or maybe it was, which is infintitely more interesting from an academic perspective. Or, maybe you're just a cop?

yeah ide have to agree with you on that shit.. but i don’t know about the cop thing though.. asking to be taught to draw graff wouldn’t help with any cops, and i think that if she is a cop she wont get any info from us anyway.. we all know to keep out mouths shut and this seems pretty fishy in the first place.. but yeah.. maybe if you show us your tittys we wont think your a cop anymore.. :D

EDIT*** to insure i don’t have cops on my ass for graff AND sexual harassment towards minors i have decided to add a disclaimer.

disclaimer: i like boobies but i would never sexually assault a minor. and the previous statement "...show us your tittys..." was completely sarcastic......

:haha:

ok, I'll be the first (or second) to be nice on this. Nobody is going to help you. This type of shit gets eaten up and regurgitated. The best advice is just to keep your eyes open. You got to pave your own path.

Had to add the "Im a 15 year old girl". Man... if a guy were to have come in here and said that you all woulda bin all like... "Go kill yourself" "Stop now" "dont even try"... Aaaaaannnyyywwaaayyysss... so uh wheres those titties at... watch she'll have a webcam and when one of fools ask her to turn it on she'll bo some fat ass 25 year old... or like see a cock or something...