Are we GreenParty? "We are not to the right or the left, but we are in front."

villain

Ok I'm making a politics thread cause it's been a while. Just something I've been mulling over in my head.

A strange thing happened to politics in the 2000 elections. Many strange things.

It was as if the entire political landscape changed. We saw the democratic party go back to basics, talking about grassroots organizing, the environment, etc.... essentially stealing the thunder of the green party and rendering it ineffectual. Even though the Green Party has been keeping it real all those years when the democratic party were little more than some more corporate cronies.

We saw the republican party become evil incarnate

And in all that election year looked much like a circus sideshow similar to the california elections.

9-11 brought a tone of seriousness and urgency to everything. The big wigs up top got out of their comfort zones and began to look again at the changing geopolitical landscape.... One where the US was the sole superpower and there were no visible enemies but that of revolution. A peoples revolution of oppressed against oppressor. Threats previously considered insignificant were taken into account. No longer could we turn a blind eye to the plight of distant nations, who's relationships with us are not clearly delineated to the casual observer. The first example of this global revolution was probably the Zapatista uprising. Or was it the Chechnyian rebels? I can scaracely remember. Perhaps we just felt closer to the strife in mexico.

It was a new kind of war. A new kind of war that is just now getting the juggernauts attention. A war that is forcing us to take a moral, or immoral position. A position we have avoided for so long in the cold war race for acquistion of strategic positions and assets. It is as if we are karmically paying for that self centeredness.

Now the last tribes and lost souls and forgotten ones refuse to, and simply cannot be ignored. How do you go about beating into submission one who is already beneath your feet? I truly believe this is a war that cannot be fought with the iron fist of the cold war. It is a war that can only be won by taking the moral position.

And no amount of politicking and chicanery can guard your secret weapons, no abysmal, cryptic lies can conceal any of your ill intent.... There is no amount of broadcasting incendiary messages to rally your base to help you. You cannot say one thing and do another because we see all. We are everywhere. We are all. We are the people. We are the oppressed and downtrodden. Are we the enemy?

P.S. I like John Kerry. Alot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
And no amount of politicking and chicanery can guard your secret weapons, no abysmal, cryptic lies can conceal any of your ill intent.... There is no amount of broadcasting incendiary messages to rally your base to help you. You cannot say one thing and do another because we see all. We are everywhere. We are all. We are the people. We are the oppressed and downtrodden. Are we the enemy?

this paragraph smells of alcohol