Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Are there any graff writers in your city that are dicks.

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by under, Dec 20, 2001.

1. under

under New Jack

In houston anyhow,I havent met none yet..tell story bout asshole graff writers.

2. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

yeah we got some cocky piecers up in new england..

3. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

theres alot of dickhead writers in sf

4. retard

retard Member

I ve met some good and more bad...I suppose that a certain level of "dickheadedness" if you will, is involved in being a writer because the game is all about defacing property right?

I know a small group in my area who are genuine guys I love them seriously because I know how rare they are...

Just avoid the assholes that's all...

5. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

yeah i met one, named dast omt. cant stand his ass. He always pushes me around. calls me names. he tells me i look like the guy that started that WACO thing, David something. he tells me i smell bad. and hes always bugging me about brushing my teeth. he steals my food too. he always steals my car!!!
    but, other than him, none. the majority of dickwriters live on the internet.

6. retard

retard Member

ctrl is right most of the dicks you meet are nothing but internet bombers and their dick head behavior comes from jealousy...oh well.

7. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

There are asshole writers everywhere......... Internet, real life, wherever.............. They're just people!! Don't certain people rub you the wrong way??? I mean fuck..........they're just people like me and you! Have you ever been an asshole to someone?? Then you're an asshole writer also...............:eek:

8. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

yeah, me...ASSHOLE hahahahahahaha

9. graf-freely!

graf-freely! Member

dude there is probly a very good reason why they are being ass holes.
    like I was in a yard and taking flicks and I saw flashes coming from the
    other end of the line, so I walked toward them.it just so happened to be a very famous writer that I've heard about and seen in magazines!he was a total asshole!! he threatened to fight me and wanted to know how I found out about the yard and shit.then he said I could paint there but he schooled me on goin over numbers and stuff. after like an hour he apologized,and said he just didn't want to blow the spot! after that I understood why he was an asshole at first.

10. Mbezl

Mbezl New Jack

yeah there are some cunts around my area that are allways trien to prove that they are full burner and they started useing one of my friends crews and sayin it was theres so we battled them and fuck these bitches must of been like droped on there head at birth cause they could bearly tag let alone piece

11. KASTsystem

KASTsystem Member

In New York, NONE of the writers are dicks. they are all very cool and polite. they will take their shoes off before they come in your house.

12. cover .

cover . Guest

ha ha this is a funny thread.
    of course there's dick writers... in every city.

13. dBUSH

dBUSH Member

why should I be nice to any of you little fucks? you want to hit my spots? fuck you. I'll post up in the bushes and rob your stupid ass before you can shake can number one!

14. serum

serum Elite Member

i know some writers that are pussies. they should just get together and co straight fuck themselves.

15. hypochondriac#1

hypochondriac#1 Banned

there is a crew of toys here that cap anyone even one of the last surviving pieces by deceased brisbane writer "blast" aka "serm" they should cop a beatdown, they are seriously wack.