Are there any 415 writers on this bulletin??

HUSTLERISK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea well theres some reasons he could be a pig, and some reasons he cant

1. there is a risk in SF, and his sn on the hifiart board was Hustlerisk

2. however, officer fuckface coulda went on hifiart, and is disguising himself as hustlerisk

yo hustlerisk....if your the real risk, what does End mean? and how people rep it?

Originally posted by bug

wow, no one said the three letter C word yet. things sure have changed around here in last six months...

hey now...read my post like 3 above yours kiddo..i implied that..and your right, no one says anything now days, get on tasks kiddo, i have been approached by a few people via email, im, and even phone once, who were posing as cops after getting information on this board and others..

keep your shit smart..peace

Originally posted by REGULATOR

yea well theres some reasons he could be a pig, and some reasons he cant

1. there is a risk in SF, and his sn on the hifiart board was Hustlerisk

2. however, officer fuckface coulda went on hifiart, and is disguising himself as hustlerisk

yo hustlerisk....if your the real risk, what does End mean? and how people rep it?

Why the fuck would I be a cop, if u are asking me about the rooftops that I did and the ink that I bomb with, fuckface!!

And END stands for "EVIL NEVER DIES" "EVERY NIGGA DESTROYING" "EVERYBODY NEEDS DANK"!!

Muthafucker, now get off my nutz and my rooftops and my inks nuts as well!

Originally posted by HUSTLERISK

Why the fuck would I be a cop, if u are asking me about the rooftops that I did and the ink that I bomb with, fuckface!!

And END stands for "EVIL NEVER DIES" "EVERY NIGGA DESTROYING" "EVERYBODY NEEDS DANK"!!

Muthafucker, now get off my nutz and my rooftops and my inks nuts as well!

aiite i geuss your legit..no need to start shit...and you asked me about rooftops

Archived