Are the 90's coming back? (clothing of the 1990's)

Good Morning.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've seen one too many clowns walking around with lines shaved in their eyebrows and shit. Also niggas shaving Nike signs in the back of they knot like it's 96 again.

Steezy Wonder aka The Billion Dollar Bastard's style is impeccable and shall not be imitated. I am a scientist on Spaceship Currency and peons shall bow to thine exquisitry.

LOLadelphia .. catch some vapors you bitch ass niggas!!!

• 5 months later...
yo the new 2010 trend is gonna be poverty stricken.. good looks bush/ obama

that shit wont effect you til the clothes you have now are beat.. i still dress like i did in the 90's.. loose legs, baggy shorts(with ankle socks instead of tubesocks) n plain t's.. i still rock overall's while i work, but i use both straps now..

• 2 weeks later...
I've seen one too many clowns walking around with lines shaved in their eyebrows and shit. Also niggas shaving Nike signs in the back of they knot like it's 96 again.

Steezy Wonder aka The Billion Dollar Bastard's style is impeccable and shall not be imitated. I am a scientist on Spaceship Currency and peons shall bow to thine exquisitry.

LOLadelphia .. catch some vapors you bitch ass niggas!!!

Shaved eyebrows = Gay.

• 9 years later...