Are naps for girls ?

SilentBob

TURBOCAPSLOCK says mid-afternoon naps are for limp wrists and females. I on the other hand believe there is nothing more manly then randomly loosing conciousness in the middle of the day. I thought I'de turn the question to you, the good people of 12oz for an answer to this untimely debate.

Share your thoughts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to practice my napping.

I was getting so good that I could take

3 20minutes naps durring the day.

I wasnt overtired but I could fall asleep in under 4 minutes, then pop back up refreshed.

naps are good

but likee evryone else says here

its all about power naps

you're body goes into deep sleep after 45 mins

so if you take a nap longer than that you feel worse than you did when you went to take the nap

15-30 mins is just right

you feel so refreshed after that

mmm naps

Guest imported_Tesseract

its called siesta, very popular in hot countries like mine and its more of a lifestyle than just sleeping around in everychanve you get. The whole idea is that when i'm on some island in the middle of the summer, i wake up early go to the beach for hours, have lunch and a beer and feel totally exhausted...sleep with the girl for 45mins(thats the top limit so you wont feel like shit for the rest of the day) wake up, have afternoon/afternap sex and feel dope so you can go out and drink till late but still be able to wake up early again....to me its the dopest way to make the most out of summer days and nights.

mmmm naps are where its at. When ever I have to get up before noon I will usually try to schedual a mid day nap to revitalize my body after doing what ever I had to wake up for. Its the best, I can get all the work I need done in the momrnings go home nap and then get up and go out drinking and or painting or what have you....big ups to naps.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Tesseract

its called siesta, very popular in hot countries like mine and its more of a lifestyle than just sleeping around in everychanve you get. The whole idea is that when i'm on some island in the middle of the summer, i wake up early go to the beach for hours, have lunch and a beer and feel totally exhausted...sleep with the girl for 45mins(thats the top limit so you wont feel like shit for the rest of the day) wake up, have afternoon/afternap sex and feel dope so you can go out and drink till late but still be able to wake up early again....to me its the dopest way to make the most out of summer days and nights.

Fucking straight-up DOGMA status.

naps: not for this gurl.

i can't nap.

once i'm going to sleep, i'm down for at least 3 hours.

shit just fucks up my sleeping patterns.

saturday i woke up for an hour, then went back to sleep for over 4.

:dazed:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Jackson

Power naps are where its at, 7 minutes, set ya countdown timer alarm thing on ya watch, wake up revitalised!

;)

you sound like an advert!

me, im one of those people who when up is up, and wont be asleep untill i phyisically drop at the end of the day.

i just love spending time in bed...