Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

are freights a fad??

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by *see-phore*, Oct 27, 2001.

1. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

are they,i wouldnt say yes but also wouldnt say no.
    it seems to me atleast,that alot of kids are hitting frieghts with little to no skill,to make them cooler or real amidst the graffiti circle.that is bull shit.word!

what do you G's think?

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I think you posted this in the wrong forum... and.. yeah, they're just a fad, tell all your friends not to even bother with them...

3. i don't think hitting freights is a fad. tagging in general is. people hit trains cuz its something to hit that gets them exposure and its another canvas, and that doesnt make it a fad. most people who do it do suck, not just people who hit freights though, people EVERYWHERE suck. get over it, cuz its not gonna stop unless we kill all of them, every single one.
    xxx303

4. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

uhhh yeah this seems to me like its a general graffiti topic so yeah uhhhh fuck you smart you punk bitch......you suck!

5. *SIZEROKS*

*SIZEROKS* Veteran Member

i think in genneral graff has become trendy, especially hittin trains....in my area we been havin to vamp on kids hittin our layup, a few years ago nobody even though to hit steel in my neighborhood....... every ones a writer, b-boy, m.c., d.j. nowadayz............:eek: :eek:

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

its a fad, itll fade and some new jacks will make it thru and keep doing trainsas well as the older guys

7. metallix

metallix Elite Member

usually the more writers the better, but on fr8s thats not so good.

8. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

yeah freights r stoopid. no one should hit them. they were just a passing phase, a fad. there are no graffiti circles. no one really hits them shits. thats all them wall and street kids that just do a couple of pieces on freights.
    no one takes that shit serious. tell a friend.

^ 2 cents from a fake 'G'.

9. *see-fore*

*see-fore* Guest

yea boyeeee fuck you......i dont mean its a fad among the more popular writers like kwest,sensr and so on,i meant with the newer kids you stupid shit

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

see phore, i dont know where this recent attitude came from, but its welcome to go the fuck back where it came from. if you had any idea who your talking shit too, you'd feel like an ass. show a little more respect and intelligence or the banning will be permenant. im not trying to be a dick here, but your just trying to be an asshole. it wont be tollerated.

11. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

They are a bit of a vad.I've been hearing some funny funny things from people......about being SOOOOOOOO in to trains I just laugh.

12. *see-fore*

*see-fore* Guest

sorry bout the attitude then.............why cant people just respond like these guys ttboy and raper and some others...i just think its strange how when i started (5 years ago so you know) everything was yeah street bombs baby wooo-hoooo... then it was all yeah man check out that frieght man its a 'carbo-hygen-frosted-double-dunked-twisty-blister' yeah cn only made 80 of them and they are mostly out of service now but us train hoppers love hitching a ride on those bad boys.

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dont be sorry about the attitude because your playing yourself, be sorry cause its unecessary. this is the internet, people treat with verying degrees of seriousness. obviously you were hoping for more than you're getting. that sucks, but getting all ignorant and loud about it doesnt fix things. you gotta just ignore the nonsense, an pay attention to the people that care to reply...

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

fuck man, i caught one of those yesterday. i thought they had all gone out of service, but i was wrong...

15. BullFROG

BullFROG Member

not a fad people all know that that is the best way to be seen