Arcel's I spilled my coffee thread

Dick Quickwood

So a couple days ago i let loose the river of coffee, and i thought, there should be a thread to document this, but when i finished cleaning it up, i thought i had become a better player in the game that is coffee, and done learnt not to spill it. but alas, i had not, which i realized not fifteen minutes ago as i rushed to the bathroom to get a towel. in short, the coffee count as of now, is one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wish I had a cup of coffee right now. It's like 7am and I havn't slept all night so I feel like a zombie. However I'm going to get myself to a old fashion london cafe and get a fryed breakfast. Yeah. I as of yet have not spilled any coffee.

Originally posted by ARCEL

let loose the river of coffee... i rushed to the bathroom to get a towel

something just sounds funny about it..

dude, i dont know what happened to you, but you are acting really weird as of late.

i enjoy the fact that you dont really talk much shit to me personally anymore, but some of the shit youve been coming up with (like this thread) is kinda out there buddy...

:lol: :D

Originally posted by ARCEL

you can fix it by taking it apart and cleaning off each one of the clear plastic things

fuck that I'm lazy. I can just get one of my friends to yank a backup keyboard out of his works tech department. Doesn't cost me a dime and I don't have to take anything apart...I win on all sides.

Archived