Arcade Fever

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

that game made me want to try drugs.

The bloodshed was really ahead of it's time. Remember the level where the clowns would kidnap the prostitutes and they'd be screaming the whole time?

My friends and i would just let the killer clowns cart off the whores and then we'd move in and kill any survivors. no one got out alive

oh my god! i totally forgot about golden axe...that's the illest fucking game ever...each player had like 3 different "super moves" depending on how many power ups you collected or whatever....ew! was it the girl that had the dragon that came down and blew fire everywhere?

musha_genboxboxart_160w.jpg

18245_full.jpg

Blaster_Master_NES_ScreenShot2.jpg

That was the coolest tank ever. The wheels would flip sideways and turn into boosters to hover, you could get propellors for underwater... that was the shit.

I wish they would make a new contra game that is equivalent in quality to the new ninja gaiden. I miss being a kid.