Aqueous Terminus

Lost And Found

I botched the last drain post by adding a ton of freight and shit...oops. So here it is again.

887697318_SubterraneanHomesickDwelling.thumb.jpg.7aafa82d2b3e0de89169884506f04f0f.jpg

With air temperatures reaching as low as -15 degrees and windchills near -30 the inside of the caverns offer temperatures near 45 degrees, a true safe haven from winters grasp. Though, when I first started going underground there wasn't ever anyone else down there, now (i blame insta "explorers") these places (like everywhere else currently) are littered with bullshit attempts at painting, twelve packs, whole productions worth of spent sprays, and people looking to ride some nuts. Still, the vast majority use them for a productive purpose and continue to enjoy all they have to offer while keeping them (and the largest river in the US) clean. To the fuckheads ruining these...know that people aren't gonna put up with childish bullshit for much longer.

That's beside the point though. This is a vibrant look into the Twin Cities underworld. No specifics will be shared, most photos required a long exposure and illumination with a 200 lumen torch.

Enjoy these images, everything pictured is in Minnesota.

14695972102.thumb.jpg.f2e06962967899590b023770baebab0b.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.