aqua teen season 2?

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by diggity@Oct 25 2004, 08:40 PM

the hot shit for not having cable is NetFlix.

17.99 a month, all the movies you want.

my roomate has that...there is a constant flow of movies coming through our house. its good to have a few dvds like aqua teen constantly on hand because honestly, im not trying to watch "irreversable" while im eating chinese food

So there me was beating boulder into powder because me couldn't eat it, and magic ball land in lap. Naturally me think, "All right, free egg." because... me stupid and me caveman. So me spent about three days humping and bust open with thigh bone so me could eat it good. Then magic ball shoot Oog with beam, and next thing me know me go out and invent wheel out of dinosaur brain. Magic dino wheel rolls for three short distance until me eat it. The point is, me get smarter. Soon me walk upright, me feather back dirty matted hair into wings for style, and me stop to use bathroom as opposed to me just doing it as me walk.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Oct 26 2004, 02:22 AM

So there me was beating boulder into powder because me couldn't eat it, and magic ball land in lap. Naturally me think, "All right, free egg." because... me stupid and me caveman. So me spent about three days humping and bust open with thigh bone so me could eat it good. Then magic ball shoot Oog with beam, and next thing me know me go out and invent wheel out of dinosaur brain. Magic dino wheel rolls for three short distance until me eat it. The point is, me get smarter. Soon me walk upright, me feather back dirty matted hair into wings for style, and me stop to use bathroom as opposed to me just doing it as me walk.

You never cease to amaze me.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Oct 26 2004, 02:22 AM

throw away your keyboard.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Oct 26 2004, 07:22 AM

remote controlled lasanga

Archived